Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy shit!!! It drove like anew car

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Holy shit!!! It drove like anew car Empty
PostSubject: Holy shit!!! It drove like anew car   Holy shit!!! It drove like anew car Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:45 am

Tonight I picked up the Coronet from Zac who graciously took on the challenge of primping and cleaning it for the cars on state show. Guys, when I got their I literally about soiled myself. It was that good! I have never seen the Coronet look as cherry as it is right now. This is the only picture I had time to get and it doesn't do it justice. Zac put a lot of effort and time into this helping fix small issues pointing out stuff and giving me some recomendations on tips to keeping it clean. The drive home was fun, especially the stop for gas in Madison at the PDQ nar Starr Cinema. I was approached by three older gentleman who poured over it like giddy school children.

Its a funny thought, but I swear clean cars just seem to perform better. Again, maybe its psychological, but the coronet felt like it had a little bit more in it tonight. As I drove home, I decided to take Rimrock and cut up by the Alliant enrgy center before crossing over to the capitol via the lake, before hitting east washington. I got more thumbs up going through town then ever before. It felt really good. When I finally got it home Mara gasped and said "Wow,....it looks fantastic." I couldn't of said it better myself.

Thanks again Zac. Very Happy

I'll get better pictures in the next couple days, the crappy iphone ones don't do it justice.
Holy shit!!! It drove like anew car Primedandreadytogo
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit!!! It drove like anew car   Holy shit!!! It drove like anew car Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:09 am

good work zac and great write up mikey! i wanna see it now!
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit!!! It drove like anew car   Holy shit!!! It drove like anew car Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:45 am

"Its a funny thought, but I swear clean cars just seem to perform better."

I've begun to accept this as fact Smile
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit!!! It drove like anew car   Holy shit!!! It drove like anew car Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:11 am

Tusk wrote:
"Its a funny thought, but I swear clean cars just seem to perform better."

I've begun to accept this as fact Smile

I think it is just like at home if momma is happy everyone is happy..... cars same deal clean car happy car and happy cars are just faster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit!!! It drove like anew car   Holy shit!!! It drove like anew car Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy shit!!! It drove like anew car
Page 1 of 1