Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody interested in getting tuned?

Go down 
+4
mile_high51
Mclovin23
240sxguy
Overboosting
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

Anybody interested in getting tuned? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody interested in getting tuned?   Anybody interested in getting tuned? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:42 pm

Well got a response back from the place I wanted to get tuned at (which happens to be 4 1/2 hours away) and they said they dont have a basemap to get me there which I dont blame them, he said I could setup a house call, im still waiting to see how much that would be, but at the same time ive been talking to benchmark tuning and theyre about 2 hours away. Ive got an apointment there on the 14th but im going to see if I can get a few other people that want to get tuned and see if he will come here to do a group tune, it would make my life so much easier. Heres the page off their website. Anybody interested? If so ill give him a call and see what he can do

Subaru / Mituisbishi (Evo) Tuning:

Cobb Accessport - Offers very similar features to OpenECU, but by adding the ability for real-time tuning and additionally a hand held allowing you to flash the ECU without the use of a laptop and only a small palm sized device. This device allows you to carry multiple maps and flash then very quickly or change at the track, along with datalogging capability, without the use of a laptop.
OpenECU- Open Source tuning is a cost effective option for those who have Subarus and Mitsubishis, that are interested in tuning their cars and doing so without breaking the bank.

GM Tuning:

SCT Pro Software: This software allows us to tune any GM vehicle from 96 or newer with the latest technical data and support team from Superchips Custom to ensure your vehicle is performing at it\'s safest maximum potential.

HP Tuners-Is another software solution for the GM vehicles which allows us to offer our customers whom don\'t need a handheld programmer another solution in the GM market.

Diablosport Inhouse tuner: We offer the diablosport tuning package and offer the most competitive prices!

Ford, Chyrsler, Dodge Tuning:

SCT -Just like the GM software, SCT is the pinnacle solution for both Ford and Chrysler vehicles alike. By utilizing this software we can ensure your 88-present Ford vehicle (Gas or Diesel) and 96-06 Dodge/Chrysler vehicle (Hemi, SRT, and Viper) are performing at their safest and highest potential.

Diablosport: We offer the Diablosport tuning for the Chrysler vehicles which is by far the most advanced system out there for the SRT4 and SRT8/10 market! We don't just load a generic map on your Predator, we tune it to your vehicle!

Standalone systems:
AEM-
Hydra-
Link-
Autronics
ViPec-
FAST-
Megasquirt/Megaspark-

Honda Tuning:
Hondata
Neptune
Crome

DSM Tuning:
DSM Link
Nissan / Infiniti Tuning:

Mazda Tuning:
Cobb AP
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested in getting tuned?   Anybody interested in getting tuned? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:50 pm

The guys at Benchmark are great, they did my work for my hybrid. Very helpful when it came to troubleshooting too.

Evan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested in getting tuned?   Anybody interested in getting tuned? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Who is the actual tuner that would be doing the tuning? And what's the closest AWD dyno?
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested in getting tuned?   Anybody interested in getting tuned? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:56 pm

probably matt and he'd be street tuning im assuming.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested in getting tuned?   Anybody interested in getting tuned? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:26 pm

how much we talking for a good old GM tune?
Back to top Go down
mile_high51
Legit
mile_high51

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested in getting tuned?   Anybody interested in getting tuned? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:45 pm

Mclovin23 wrote:
how much we talking for a good old GM tune?

+1 on that. i want to get my ses lights deleted from the cat delete and my car could use a little tune and i don't want to do a full on dyno until i get heads/cam work done. if the price is right i'll jump on this otherwise i can just wait. if you talk with anybody corey let me know...
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested in getting tuned?   Anybody interested in getting tuned? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:54 pm

alright let me get ahold of him now that theres some interest, ill let you know what he says
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested in getting tuned?   Anybody interested in getting tuned? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:07 pm

Overboosting wrote:
probably matt and he'd be street tuning im assuming.

Oh about 20k (cost including the upgrade to an EVO) Wink
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested in getting tuned?   Anybody interested in getting tuned? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Depends on WHEN you guys do it but my crappy wrx may need a tune by then.
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested in getting tuned?   Anybody interested in getting tuned? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:45 pm

240sxguy wrote:
Depends on WHEN you guys do it but my crappy wrx may need a tune by then.

I was hoping the 15th but that would probably be too soon huh?
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested in getting tuned?   Anybody interested in getting tuned? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:25 pm

He said they could do a group dyno day, they'd need 4-5 cars and would go from 10-7 he didnt say the cost. Anyone still interested, im going to be going there regardless.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested in getting tuned?   Anybody interested in getting tuned? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Depending on the cost I might be interested if they actually can tune my truck. It would be nice to see if soomeone could make it run a little better.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested in getting tuned?   Anybody interested in getting tuned? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:47 am

milehigh51, i can do a custom tune for you if you wish. i use hptuners and have tuned many GM's and other vehicles, im sure some people here can vouch for that. pm me if your interested and i can get you a price.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested in getting tuned?   Anybody interested in getting tuned? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:36 am

^ he's good shit, I used to hate him. but now I love him
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested in getting tuned?   Anybody interested in getting tuned? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:34 am

Yeah I doubt I get this motor pulled and rebuilt by the 15th. The other option is to park it on the street with the keys in it on the wrong side of town... lol

Ill probabally just street tune it myself so its safe before I sell it. Thanks though.

Evan
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested in getting tuned?   Anybody interested in getting tuned? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:08 am

3vs197 wrote:
milehigh51, i can do a custom tune for you if you wish. i use hptuners and have tuned many GM's and other vehicles, im sure some people here can vouch for that. pm me if your interested and i can get you a price.

i was gonna suggest it but i dint know if the program did pontiac but it makes sense if it does GM. just PM him or shoot me a text and i can give you his number.
Back to top Go down
mile_high51
Legit
mile_high51

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested in getting tuned?   Anybody interested in getting tuned? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:23 am

3vs197 wrote:

pm'd ya
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested in getting tuned?   Anybody interested in getting tuned? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:15 pm

he might be at work already but get dones around 7. if you go out to QS&L tonight you can talk to him about it
Back to top Go down
mile_high51
Legit
mile_high51

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested in getting tuned?   Anybody interested in getting tuned? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:36 pm

^roger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested in getting tuned?   Anybody interested in getting tuned? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody interested in getting tuned?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: