Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reality bites

Go down 
AuthorMessage

reality bites Empty
PostSubject: reality bites   reality bites Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:39 pm

well it looks like the plans of building the turbo shadow are no more... the reality of things came at me quick recently. i have come to terms that with going to college full time and getting more hours at work (detailing at kocourek chevrolet), the shadow would have taken too much time and money that i just wont have.
so as of now the dodge is back in the hands of my best friend and he is debating whether to continue with the resto or not...i have had a shitty day thinking about everything all day at work and am so angry at my parents for saying some uncalled for things that i could just spit...

on a lighter note, a new project has come about. 1993 Toyota Camry XLE V6

plans are somewhat moderate for this build. the car is being given to me free by my aunt who is a toyota nut and just bought a brand new avalon.

i know some people will laugh at the fact of this being a camry but i do not care. it should be tits once finished.

plans are as follows:

Car has 200k on body with a 80k mile 1mzfe v6 transplanted in...
will need new transmission (has stock 200k+ trans) due to clutch packs being fried most likely
VIP STYLE:

18's that are on the cutlass now will be going on the yota (same bolt pattern and relatively same offset)
2'' drop
tinted windows
angled canister style exhaust https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv3qJXOgb6Q
stereo system from cutlass going in yota
white led gauge mod (make gauges look more "lexus like")
debadge
trd badge
possible matched repaint of factory silver
HIDs
HID fogs
leather seat swap

thats all i can think of off the top of my head for now.

so at the end of the day as i lose an awesome project i gain another one and this one is even sweeter cause its free!
Back to top Go down

reality bites Empty
PostSubject: Re: reality bites   reality bites Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:41 pm

Gotta do what you gotta do, man. Cool
Back to top Go down

reality bites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: