Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car

Go down 
+3
t0nyb0l0gna91
Mclovin23
2jz-U-Ltr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Empty
PostSubject: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:03 am

Be sure to have your volume up because the sound he makes is priceless. MAY BE NSFW ADS ON PAGE

http://poststuff5.entensity.net/051010/flash.php?media=bike.flv
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:26 am

hahahahaha. i could watch people get hit by cars all day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:56 am

No shit that was fucking awesome
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:26 am

damn lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:04 am

Ohhhhh! Shit, that will leave a mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:35 am

Cocksucker, take that! Laughing

I guess water sucking, spandex faggots abroad feel the need to disobey traffic laws also. It's not just confined to Wisconsin roads afterall. Whoda thunk it? scratch
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:55 am

Shit, the content filter caught me! IT should be by anytime now to search my office for lotion and kleenex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:11 am

Love when bikers take a digger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:08 am

It is that time of year again, when Western Dane County is invaded by spandex from the Isthmus.

No respect for anyone else on the road. Piss in your front yard and laugh about it, throw their crap in the ditch. Change clothes in stores. Take water from all the local businesses and wonder they don't like it. Blow every stop sign in town.

"Oh, but I am just getting water for me and my 500 other friends, why are you upset?" Maybe because that water costs fucking money in the village.

Out of them there is maybe, 5-10% that actually appreciate the fact you drive slow around them, allow them to invade parking lots and generally are decent bikers. The rest, they just flip you off and scream at you.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:22 am

i fucking hate bikers like that. they are out in the country where i live riding 3 wide sometimes.

funny story though. like 20 years ago my dad was driving down a road and there were three bikers going three wide and they wouldnt move. so he honked once, the "lead" biker turned around and flipped him off. my dad goes around them, cuts them off and stops. he gets out and says get off the road. the biker said something stupid, cant remember but my dad picked him AND his bike up and threw them in the ditch. he then asked the other guys if they had any questions and they just moved. i have never been so proud of my father. lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:35 pm

There were worthless bikers all over the backroads out near mt horeb this past weekend when i was out riding. on one occasion i came around a blind corner leaned over fairly good and there were two of them riding side by side, with one dead center in the road. later i came up on two more again riding side by side coming up to another blind corner, now by no means is my bike quiet so there was no reason they couldnt hear me, yet they made absolutely no effort to move over so i could pass, and instead had to follow them at a crawl around the uphill corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:44 pm

They ride on my road, won't get over, and think because they are dressed like a gay superhero they have more right to be there than I do. When I got a trailer on, I intentionally get a little trailer swail at them. I also like to breeze by them at 55 mph and and have about 0.6895743521 inches between there shoulder and the mirror on my truck. I've yelled at them, screamed at them, thrown 1/2 full bottles of pop at them, been flipped off, gotten out of the car to spit on them as they passed by after getting the finger, spit on them from the passenger seat when they wont get the fuck out of the way - among other things.

When my dad was going to college at MATC during the early 70s, him and my uncle would get a 12 pack, park on Mifflin st, and wait for the bikers to ride by. When they would get close enough, they would throw open the car doors and watch them tumble!!!

IMO, if they want to dress queer and ride there bikes on the highways, pay the registration fee like everyone else who DRIVES a car or truck Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:51 pm

mopar and termi know this well enough but others in the cheap seats might not.

Anything West of Cross Plains. All around Mt. Horeb and Blue Mounds, then West to Ridgeway. Go North to Sauk City is Bicycle central. Town of Vermont is warring with these asshats all the time. Black Earth had huge issues when a race went through. cyclists pissing on cars, lawns. Changing clothes in alleys. Taking their sweet ass time on the main street.

Hwy Y North of Mazo is a gauntlet every Saturday morning. I've gotten to the point if they don't move single file I'll pass then slow to 5mph and block the asshats.

It's always from Madison. Those are the perps causing issues.
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:48 am

i grew up in marshall, an whats next to that? TREK bikes mutha fuckin central/waterloo, WI. i cant believe these fucking freaks...
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:57 am

Their bikes suck so bad a squirrel will break them

My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car 76039319_f5e81e4f93
My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car 76039318_18b5ac7ad8

And just because dead squirrels and bike accidents are some of my favorite things.........

My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Cma0810-squirrel
My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Bike_crash_3
My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Bike_crash_2
My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car 29172942_f2de3d5bf4
My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Battlesuitengag
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:43 am

^hahahahahaha wtf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:04 am

so did the owner call PETA and accept their punishment for killing the squirrel?

Never thought of it til now but can you imagine the carnage if a nice Whitetail jumped out and hit a bicycle passing by. That would be epic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:26 am

^^ it would hurt more if the deer actually hit the biker instead of the other way around. Ive heard of people running into deer on a motorcycle going around 60 with very little damage.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:33 am

I can't stand the self-righteous a-holes that can't obey their own rules of the road they preach about.

I do enjoy the duches in their "jersey" getups on their $5K bikes riding in a pack down the road where single file is the rule. They usually get cursed out, reved at, maybe get as smurfing close as I can to them.

Also, in-order for me to get to my car after work I have to cross a busy bike area... ah the arboretum. I love stepping out in front of them in the pedestrian walkway and watching them get all bent out of shape Foot traffic pwns you beotch! Better recognize!

ugh bikers..... /rant
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:53 pm

not gonna believe this but while getting a ride back from downtown this morning from a nice young lady guess what happened... you got it, as were cruisin down one of the streets that comes off the square this dipshit just cruises himself right into to side of her x3, no shit, this really happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Haha seriously?? That sucks for her, fuck those bikes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car   My New Favorite Video.  Guy Gets Hit By Car Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Favorite Video. Guy Gets Hit By Car
Page 1 of 1