Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man, lots of Hot cars out today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Man, lots of Hot cars out today Empty
PostSubject: Man, lots of Hot cars out today   Man, lots of Hot cars out today Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Hey All

Man, every old car in the area seemed to be out today. This morning when I ran out to the Dogpark I saw a hot Cobra with 427 badges and sounded all of it and then some! I followed it on the road behind East towne mall. As I was following Coming back north was a 1970 Chevelle and a real nice red 77 Camaro. Well shit that was all I needed for a sign! I went home proceeded to wipe off the Coronet and took off for a ride! While filling up with gas I saw a 66 aqua blue 396 ss Chevelle and a 1978 King Cobra Mustang. Lots of very cool stuff.

Anyone else see cool stuff out and about today?

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, lots of Hot cars out today   Man, lots of Hot cars out today Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Yeah, while I was driving home from Edgerton this afternoon I passed a pimped out SRT8 Charger and a yellow c6 Z06 on the Beltline.
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: Man, lots of Hot cars out today   Man, lots of Hot cars out today Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:47 pm

I was downtown playing some basketball earlier today..and at the corner of my eye i saw a gang of 3 70' Chevelle's cruising by..2 red- 1 black..this was at like 4 pm'ish..
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Man, lots of Hot cars out today   Man, lots of Hot cars out today Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:04 pm

was the king cobra black and orange?
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Man, lots of Hot cars out today   Man, lots of Hot cars out today Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:34 pm

Yes, it was a very nice looking example of one too. Thr guy was filling up at the time so I didn't get a chance to hear it, but it looked really nice, the paint was flawless.

Mike
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Man, lots of Hot cars out today   Man, lots of Hot cars out today Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:37 pm

Yeah he had that car on a lift at matc a few weeks ago. Its cherry, not a spot of corrosion on it. He was talking about wanting to convert it to fuel injection...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man, lots of Hot cars out today   Man, lots of Hot cars out today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man, lots of Hot cars out today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Spotted - Current or Potential Members-
Jump to: