Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

goat and t/a

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mile_high51
Legit
mile_high51

goat and t/a Empty
PostSubject: goat and t/a   goat and t/a Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:39 pm

On my way home from work a goat and a t/a flew up behind me on e wash (but I could hear them for about 5 minutes before I see them).

Both were black, and like I said, EXHAUST WAS LOUDER THAN SHIT on both. T/A had a cut out for sure, and I'm pretty sure he had it open the entire stretch. I monkeyed around with them a bit and they pulled off E Wash right next to the Denny's. was pretty cool riding 3 LS1 wide all the way down e wash.

Window talked to the guy in the T/A, seemed pretty cool anyway. He told me to come on down to that Tuesday night "car show" at Eastside Culver's. I've heard of that but always thought it was a tuner only thing?

Anyways, anyone know these cats?

p.s. first T/A i seen this year on the road actually. kind of bummed me out pirat
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

goat and t/a Empty
PostSubject: Re: goat and t/a   goat and t/a Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Tuner thing it is not!!!!! I can assure you of that one for sure. Every Tuesday is the culvers classic car night for the road apples crew.

Mike
Back to top Go down
mile_high51
Legit
mile_high51

goat and t/a Empty
PostSubject: Re: goat and t/a   goat and t/a Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:37 pm

well alright! thanks mikey, maybe ill have to check that out one of these nights. cant tonight though Sad
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

goat and t/a Empty
PostSubject: Re: goat and t/a   goat and t/a Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:49 pm

goat and t/a The_more_you_know2
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

goat and t/a Empty
PostSubject: Re: goat and t/a   goat and t/a Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:02 pm

^ LOL

Wasn't me. Sure the GTO was an LS1...... Wink
Back to top Go down

goat and t/a Empty
PostSubject: Re: goat and t/a   goat and t/a Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:21 pm

THe goat could have been our buddy derick.
Back to top Go down
mile_high51
Legit
mile_high51

goat and t/a Empty
PostSubject: Re: goat and t/a   goat and t/a Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Tusk wrote:
^ LOL

Wasn't me. Sure the GTO was an LS1...... Wink

I want to say it was an 04, but could have been a LS2. sounded hella nice, thats all i know lol
Back to top Go down

goat and t/a Empty
PostSubject: Re: goat and t/a   goat and t/a Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Ive been there once last year and it was pretty diverse. There was a 69 camaro and a eg hatch next to eachother so that pretty much covers all the bases lol, but if you do meet them be sure to have them join up Smile
Back to top Go down
U LK2LSE

goat and t/a Empty
PostSubject: Re: goat and t/a   goat and t/a Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:58 am

Hey dwight that was me and derick and the cutout was for sure not opened up it's alot louder when the cutout is open LOL
Back to top Go down

goat and t/a Empty
PostSubject: Re: goat and t/a   goat and t/a Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:37 am

though it was you guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

goat and t/a Empty
PostSubject: Re: goat and t/a   goat and t/a Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

goat and t/a
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Spotted - Current or Potential Members-
Jump to: