Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call! Empty
PostSubject: MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call!   MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Well I must say this was the first time I've ever done automotion, due to the fact it fell on my work weekend every year. I saw quite a few very nice cars and some very unique peices. I thought I would point out a few of the really nice mopars I saw this year.

First of all This 1966 Satelitte with a Hemi. The first year of the street Hemi. This was a second owner car and very low milage vehicle.
MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call! P1020273

This 1968 Cuda with a procharger engine build was pretty cool, plus the paint was really good.
MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call! P1020277
MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call! P1020276
This 1970 Barracuda gran Coupe got me excited! You don't often see them and this color combo is rare. The white sticker over the rear quarter is a billboard sticker and its rare to see one completely blank with out cubic inch numbers like 440 or 383 in it.
MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call! P1020280
This here is Dwight's father's Cuda, a very nice example of a car. Dwight it looks better in person then in picture. a very nice car.
MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call! P1020294
Here is a picture of the engine bay:
MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call! P1020292
Here is the interior:
MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call! P1020293
1968 Hemi Charger. This is probably the zenith in automotives for mopar guys. The 68 to 70 charger body style with the hemi. Great paint on it and just flawless detail work.
MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call! P1020290
This was my personal favorite of the show. mostly because I had a 1972 Road runner when I was younger and have always loved the body shape. This is actually a rarer bird its a 72 RR/GTX, which was the only way to get a 440 engine in a 1972 model road runner. The color I beleive is seafoam green, ywet looks blue in the pictures.
MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call! P1020338
Here is a picture of the engine bay.
MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call! P1020339

There was plenty of nice mopars at the show and could of added another 20 or 30 photos, but thought I would limit it a few off my favorites.

Enjoy

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call!   MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:59 pm

If you look closely at the fender in the pic of the '68 HEMI Charger, you'll see me in the reflection Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call!   MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:25 pm

And my cooler too!! scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call!   MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:30 am

nice seeing ya there Mikey. Its really nice to be cruising around a car show with 1000 cars and see people you know
Back to top Go down
mcdoogle6969

mcdoogle6969

PostSubject: Re: MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call!   MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:37 pm

That Green 68 Hemi Charger was my uncles, he restored it...Actually, we have the sales papers for it too. He passed away when I was 7 and it was sold to these people ( I believe it was them, don't remember if there was a owner before them or not).
Anyways, Got to meet them there. It was pretty cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call!   MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:44 pm

mcdoogle6969 wrote:
That Green 68 Hemi Charger was my uncles, he restored it...Actually, we have the sales papers for it too. He passed away when I was 7 and it was sold to these people ( I believe it was them, don't remember if there was a owner before them or not).

Tony your uncle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call!   MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:51 pm

mcdoogle6969 wrote:

Don't get all pissy with me, but you are incorrect about a few things-

Yes, there was another owner between the time your uncle had it and my friend that owns it now.

No, your uncle did not restore it. This car has had one repaint, which was by the previous owner. I dont know why he painted it, it really didn't need it. The interior is original.

If your family has papers on this car, the current owners should have them as documentation of the car - You and I both know what it is.

I remember this conversation that took place between my friends wife and your mother about the car. Your mom was ready to cry she was so happy to see it, and she had every right too. This car has a lot of history, and with the exception of your uncle I am proud to say I know everyone who has owned it since 1968. I've also ridden in it a few times and this fucker hauls ass Cool
Back to top Go down
mcdoogle6969

mcdoogle6969

PostSubject: Re: MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call!   MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:05 am

Yeah, sorry about that. I was told that he restored it, didn't know much history behind the car other than how everyone in the family loved it.

It's a shame we sold it :/

I believe my mother has the papers for the car, I told her she should contact the owners and let them know about it. I am not sure if we still have their contact information anymore though. BTW your a lucky bastard to get a ride it in! I never got one Sad lol

And yeah, Tony is my uncle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call!   MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MikeyT's automotion mopar roll call!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: