Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruiting Flyers

Go down 
+3
Administrator
MikeyT
franky.C
7 posters
AuthorMessage
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:42 am

I began to become fed up with trying to find a blank piece of paper & a pen to quickly write a note while I'm driving, trying to promote the New Site/ Forum.
Therefore, I decided to make some flyers so I can just simply hand them out or slip'em under a windshield whenever I see a 'possible' recruit for the Collection of Members.

Here you go guys..

Recruiting Flyers WIstreeflyer1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recruiting Flyers WIstreetflyer2
Back to top Go down

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:09 am

Your flyers look good, Franky.
Back to top Go down

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:43 pm

+1. Look really good.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:09 pm

Franky

Hey that is very nice I'll print off a couple of them too.

Mike
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:42 pm

I appreciate it guys..

i tried to make two different flyers so that no one feels left out.
Back to top Go down

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:23 pm

those look nice. Ima make some of those
Back to top Go down
Administrator

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:35 pm

l'm also going to have some of these business cards done up.

Recruiting Flyers Businesscardsaspx
Back to top Go down
http://www.wistreetandtrack.com

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:08 pm

I like the business card idea - inconspicuous under the wiper blade.
Back to top Go down

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:04 pm

Yeah Peter, the business cards are nice. The flyer's could be handed out at car shows, QSL, etc.
Back to top Go down

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:15 pm

dude those are fuckin awesome! I like the "Do you like cars? Because we like yours"
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:43 pm

that is a great catch line....
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Both are good ideas. i like the card idea because it would be easier to have a few in your wallet just in case you see a nice car. otherwise you would have to carry around a stack of papers. lol
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:41 pm

i have a stack in my car at all times for these types of situations
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:07 pm

I figured you would franks. lol
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Great idea Franky. And i see they have already worked. This shit could be huge by spring.
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:23 pm

i'm the MARKETING MANAGER of this bitch !!!!..

i will assure you it will be huge.. * no homo
Back to top Go down
Administrator

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Stay motivated Franks haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.wistreetandtrack.com
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:42 pm

Mclovin23 wrote:
I figured you would franks. lol

if you Fail to prepare, you're preparing for Failure cheers
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:32 am

I printed off a couple of flyers, but no one in the meriter hospital parking lot looks cool enough yet and the meriter security gestapo were checking me out hard core!

Mike
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:42 pm

so who is going to print off a few and throw them on the MSC fags cars LOL
Back to top Go down

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Ha funny. I was just thinking the flier could be BETTER.

However it does get the message out. Have you thought of printing them quarter of the size, basically producing 4 per 8.5x11? Worked well for promoting bands "back in the day."

btw, pfft. I got a muscle car flier, what gives! jk.
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:34 pm

oh shit!!! my bad man,,

yea i have flyers that are about 1/4 of the size of the one i gave you..

i ran out because i had just recently came back from Milwaukee, and saw a whole lot of potential; so they were distributed.. sorry man.. i swore i pulled out the flyer with the Speed 3 on it..

any suggestions??
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:37 pm

The suggestion is to make the business cards I put up awhile ago. They are perfect. Although I might put the catch phrase on the top and the web address on the bottom.

Recruiting Flyers Businesscardsaspx
Back to top Go down

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:47 pm

franky.C wrote:
oh shit!!! my bad man,,

yea i have flyers that are about 1/4 of the size of the one i gave you..

i ran out because i had just recently came back from Milwaukee, and saw a whole lot of potential; so they were distributed.. sorry man.. i swore i pulled out the flyer with the Speed 3 on it..

any suggestions??

Haha, no its cool.

The 1/4 is a good size, plus saves on paper. The flier itself looks corny, but it does get the message out still. I guess I'm over thinking the design part of it. This isn't the crowd of "Art Majors" exactly.

I say keep it, its simple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruiting Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Flyers   Recruiting Flyers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Flyers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Spotted - Current or Potential Members-
Jump to: