Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK

Go down 
+11
mile_high51
JDMasfck
Overboosting
DontStopMe
overblown
franky.C
MikeyT
Blown91LX
tim85851
OJDAJUICEMAN
2jz-U-Ltr
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Empty
PostSubject: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:37 pm

I've never been to Automotion, I've never even been to the Dells. We rented an entire house right in the middle of the strip, made a plan and headed up.

A few of us headed up to Culvers in DeForest to meet up and ride out from there.

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion002
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion003
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion004
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion005
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion006
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion007
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion008
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion009
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion010
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion011
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion012
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion013
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion014

Leaving Culvers

The house we rented was fucking fantastic. It was directly on the strip, at the entrance of the car show and within walking distance of everything. I could literally sit on the couch in the living room and watch everything going on. These are all taken from the front lawn/patio.

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion049
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion050
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion051
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion048
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK CIMG0019
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion047

We unpacked, ate some pizza, bought some beer and headed back to the house. Overboosting and his girl, and McLovin went to Marley's while the other 7 or 8 of us were drinking at the house. Four dudes started shit with Logan at Marley's, they were big fucking talk when it was 4 of them and two of us. One text message later and suddenly there were 9 of us and then they just wanted to be friends Smile

CAR SHOW DAY! This was actually the most boring part of the weekend for me, but the Funnel cake was fucking sweet!

As far as scale goes, it was huge. This was just the front lot, there were two more lots beyond this one.

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion021

Best in Show! While I was standing there, I heard two or three hillbillys look at this car and say "Oh I guess the cars from Madison are here" ...I guess us city folk just be crazy.

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion025
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion026
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion028

Blah Blah Blah...some cars

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion041
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion045
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion030
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion033
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion038
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion039
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion017

I've got a hundred more pictures of show cars, but that's not the real reason anyone goes to Automotion now is it?

Took a break for some racing. Terminator vs Overboosting.....still need a clean race with no passengers.

After the show we were hanging out at the house watching all the cars rolling by and drinking beer when some whores stole
my camera...you will see more of one of them later Smile

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion054
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion056
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion057

Ok, so from here we went to eat more pizza, bought more beer

We had just returned to the house and were about to start drinking when Tim starts asking people if they want to get in on some racing. OF FUCKING COURSE I DO! So me, Tim, Terminator, Franky, 3vs197, LegaSti, StiedVR4guy and some broads roll out. As we drove out to the spot, we realized that the line of cars ahead of us and behind us was so long we could not see either end of it. I'm guessing there were probably 40-50 cars all heading out to the country side in one huge train. We get there, turn around and line the street. Races start immediately! Vette vs Vette, Evo vs Evo, GTO's, GN's, Mustangs, DSM's, Mazda's, Camaro's, Supra's....IT WAS FUCKING EPIC.

Tim raced all three Evo's that were out there and beat everyone of their asses. I raced and fucking raped a Foxbody with Cams and Heads, or maybe cams and headers..I'm not sure. Terminator kicked the dick off a bad ass Grand National on race gas, but got pulled on by a fucking stripped out Camaro running race slicks and full weight reduction. They were sand baggers. Great racing, we represented well and headed home. Video's to come!

Now back at the hotel...keep in mind that we had the prime spot in this hotel complex. It was an entire sweet ass house with a pretty good sized lawn that we were all out drinking on. People just kept rolling by. At one point these two fat tubs of shit, I will call them thing one (red head) and thing two (brunette). They just wandered over and parked themselves in lawn chairs with us and started talking, they were both pretty trashed. Tim invited them in for some shots and it got good from there. When they walked inside I told them if they stole anything I would literally beat the shit out of them. They smiled so I told them no, seriously I will. Thing one had a low cut shirt on and cigarettes stuffed between her tits. I said "oh hey what the fuck is in your shirt", she said "cigarettes" and Mclovin said "yeah and some fat tits too". Her response to this was oh yeah check them out and she pulls them out in the house a few times so everyone could see, but I wasn't ready with the camera. (don't worry, I was ready the next time)

So they both went outside at which point thing one started acting like she was going to puke so I told them to get the fuck away from us and leave, so they did. They were gone maybe two minutes when a bachelorette and one of her brides maids came over asking if someone could take them to Denny's. Tim asked what they were supposed to be, because they were dressed up, when they replied I'm a bachelorette he thought they said she had tourettes haha. Since 3vs197 (Tye) is a gentleman and they said he would get a free meal out of it, he took them.

A few minutes later, the entire bachelorette party showed up, so we took some pictures. Unfortunately I didn't get the chick with the huge tits in the pictures Sad

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion071
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion072
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion073
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion074
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion075

They left to go do other things. Later we found out that these girls were all out at Marley's dancing on 38394Z28 (PD CHRIS!!) and Overblown.

WARNING...This is about to go downhill quick haha This is very not safe for work or safe for anyone that has had anything to eat in the last 45 minutes.

Thing two returns! She just comes wandering in, sits down and says "Can I have a beer?". I say "hey, when thing one was here she was showing everyone her tits, what about you, do you really want that beer?". Now keep in mind, I was just being a dick and really did not expect to be taken seriously.

Then this happened

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK 10nrdlh

I know I know...GROSS!

So we laugh and talk amongst ourselves like WTF is up with this broad? So a few more minutes goes by and she calls me over and says "hey I want another beer, what will it cost me this time?" I told her she had nothing else to offer and that we were running low on beer so that probably wasn't going to happen. Somehow she makes some comment about how she just got done fucking thing one in their room to get her to go to sleep and had to give her a massage and says "here smell my tits". So I do and it smells like some kind of stupid lotion and she says "it tastes good too". I just told her no thanks, not interested and she gets all sad because she apparently thought she was buying another beer with that move, but her currency was waaaay too disgusting to be taken at this store. More back and forth happens with a few people and somehow she decides "hey, I will go take pictures of my friend and bring them back and then get a beer". Fine with me, I just want you to go away for awhile.

I assume she isn't coming back anytime soon, but 5 minutes later this happened

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Eqpgz4
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK 346xcuw

WTF!?!?!

I don't even know what to say or do with this information or who the fuck the other dude is in the picture, but I figure fuck it this will be a good story!

About that time, 38394Z28 (PD CHRIS!!!), Overblown, MileHigh and one of the girls from earlier that stole my camera come back from Marley's. Terminator, Pyrostang, and 3vs197 (Tye) are at the house too.

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion078
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion079

OHH Heeeey it's PD CHRIS in the puss sack vice!

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion080

Tim's not very excited

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion081

Whoops, now he's excited haha

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK 29yjzpz

At the same time, thing one and thing two came back around and things just got fucking hilarious and weird. I will just let the pictures tell the rest of the story.

I have no idea where the black girl next to Terminator came from, but she ended up creeping around all night cause she was obsessed with PD CHRIS!!!

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion084

GROSS! Things are starting to go downhill quick now. Keep in mind, this is happening all out in the open in the parking lot of our hotel. This is the end of my story, the rest will be told in photos. Queue the closing credit music to The Hangover and thank you for reading.

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK 2qnxtox

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion087

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Automotion088

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK 16gabv5

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK 33o096q

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK 2i7o6a

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK M9q70g

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Bj92rk

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK 2h5o51x

Last edited by Peter MS3 on Sun May 23, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Empty
PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:52 pm

that was the craziest night of my entire life. from the racing to the hot chicks i took to dennys to the ugly bitches showing some crotch to the near fight. EPIC.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:10 pm

I left a lot of pictures out because they were just too vulgar to put up....but seriously HOLY SHIT
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:11 pm

shit just post them all!!! haha...its marked NSFW anyways...
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Fat ginger bitches are gross!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:27 pm

tim85851 wrote:

I agree.... post 'em up Peter. Dwight filled us in this morning, and his hilarious words alone couldn't possibly do it justice. POST UP!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Holy fucking shit! I'm speechless!~ Shocked Shocked

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:01 pm

hahaha i didn't even see what was goin on by times car and i could tell the shit was crazy
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:02 pm

1twisted6 wrote:
tim85851 wrote:

I agree.... post 'em up Peter. Dwight filled us in this morning, and his hilarious words alone couldn't possibly do it justice. POST UP!!! Twisted Evil

THE PUBLIC HAS SPOKEN!!!!! this weekend will definitely go in the books as one of the craziest of my life..

THING 1
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK DSC08966

THING 2
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK DSC08968

Here Overblown is talking the ear off of THING 1 so that she's convinced that she is truly beautiful.. afro
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK DSC08970

Overblown always gets what he wants..
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK DSC08975
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK DSC08972

The Gook is excited as can be because he always wanted a 'FINE PIECE OF ASS' to model on his car!!!! bounce
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK DSC08982
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK DSC08981

It took THING 2 about 2 minutes to find her beaver albino under all that sexyness..
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK DSC08980
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK DSC08978

SHE GOT A DONK!!
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK DSC08985
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK DSC08986

at the end of the night, We were all just one big Ol' Family...
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK DSC08971

too bad Overboosting missed out on all the action because he was too busy humping, he told everyone he was sleeping Sleep, but here he was caught in the lie.. affraid
**NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK DSC08991
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:16 pm

O... M... G.... I am speechless. Of course, 5 years ago I would've fucked thing 2 and not even felt guilty about it.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:33 pm

bryan was trying lol. ill give him credit though and give alcohol 97% blame for that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:38 pm

lol and those are just frankys pics, there was lke three other cameras there
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:01 am

3vs197 wrote:
bryan was trying lol. ill give him credit though and give alcohol 97% blame for that one.

bryan was trying to get both of them to do the most ridiculous things I could think of and get it on camera. there is not enough alcohol on this earth that would allow me to fuck those beasts while still conscious/alive. I would say mission accomplished other then that the pictures I got of one eating the others pussy in their hotel room didn't come out. I have some other good ones though. I am falling asleep while typing this so its going to have to wait till tomorrow boys. overblown out.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:11 am

ha ha fair enough. i shoulda stuck that busch light can up there.
Back to top Go down
DontStopMe

DontStopMe

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:14 am

lol, Damn dude, this was just down the parking lot from me.

PS, i feel sorry for that evo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.boostedfilms.com
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:45 am

man i need a carwash.
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:01 am

tim85851 wrote:
man i need a carwash.

it might help a little bit, but your car is scarred for LIFE..lmao
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:07 am

very true!
franky! post vids of the racing on country roads last night!!!
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:24 am

yea and cory needs to post up all the vids i took with his camera too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:26 am

there really is sooooooo much more to all of that...
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:33 am

3vs197 wrote:
yea and cory needs to post up all the vids i took with his camera too.

I posted two of them in this thread of Dwight and Logan racing. I will look for more.
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:35 am

Peter MS3 vs. Foxbody Mustang

Last edited by franky.C on Mon May 24, 2010 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:39 am

Tiim's Evo vs. several Evo 8's.

Pt. 3 of Tiim's Ass Raping..

Last edited by franky.C on Mon May 24, 2010 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:42 am

^
YEAHHHYUHHH!
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:44 am

Dude, those are great videos!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK   **NSFW**  My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches  NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**NSFW** My Epic First AutoMotion 2010 By Peaches NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SAFE FOR WORK
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next