Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

white s10 done by mwh

Go down 
+2
Disgustang
ma70tt
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

white s10 done by mwh Empty
PostSubject: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:20 pm

white s10 done by mwh Box_si10

white s10 done by mwh Cross_10

white s10 done by mwh Cross_11

white s10 done by mwh Driver14

white s10 done by mwh Full_c10

white s10 done by mwh Driver15

white s10 done by mwh Fender11

white s10 done by mwh Pass_d10

white s10 done by mwh Driver16

[img]

white s10 done by mwh Driver17

white s10 done by mwh Pass_u10

white s10 done by mwh Pass_m10

white s10 done by mwh Facts10

white s10 done by mwh Fatcs_10

white s10 done by mwh Over_a10

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:30 pm

white s10 done by mwh 34
white s10 done by mwh Pass_f10
white s10 done by mwh 36
white s10 done by mwh Trans_10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:39 pm

white s10 done by mwh Rocker10

white s10 done by mwh Trans_11

white s10 done by mwh Rocker1

white s10 done by mwh Driver18

white s10 done by mwh Door_a10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:48 pm

white s10 done by mwh Chips10

white s10 done by mwh Mount10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:50 pm

white s10 done by mwh Exhaus10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:51 pm

white s10 done by mwh Off_bo12

off 3/4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:53 pm

white s10 done by mwh Off11

off almost a 1"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:55 pm

white s10 done by mwh Where_10

chipping paint due to install
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:02 pm

well there it is tim, like i said the gaps at the fender/door arent aligned because the core support was pulled down. nice body shop btw. which in turn looks to have possibly made the cab/box gap wider? again i will explain for those that may have missed tims intro: the front cab mounts were rotted completely off, the frame mounts were also rotted giving absolutely no support in that mid way area of the cab/frontend assy. when i fabbed new mounts and boxes to correct this it put the cab in the proper position/raised it at that point. this in turn when the front end was installed put the core support in a position @2" higher than it should be since the fenders were supporting the weight of the cab previously. when this was pointed out to jeremy johnson he stated he just wanted it put together and actually ran the impact pulling the core support down, again stating that he knew someone at matc and they would make alligning the frontend a class project.

as you can see i was off by @1/2" on the reciever nuts, but like i explained in tims intro thread i had nothing to go off of so yeah they were redrilled per timmothy a. hayes & jeremy johnsons request, in doing so 2" holes were drilled in the floor with a hole saw supplied by jeremy johnson to drop the bolts through and plastic grommets were also supplied to seal these holes, there are still some of these grommets here. i recall tim changing his version of how he would do it on the aforementioned thread though (since he is a professional frame off builder/painter) by cutting holes in the sides of the new cab mount boxes and remove the nuts or something to that effect though, so his version of what happened could change at any time as many on here know.

not sure what the crossmember pics are but fill us in, looks fine to me and everyone that was here while it was made including the trucks owner.

like i said, the owner adamantly required that i assemble the front end that way, explaining to me that he knew someone at the matc auto body tech department and they would make it a project in class to align it up. damage done by him, you, shaun, whoever is solely and 100% on him at that point. i recall him calling said aquiantance up when i told him i did not want to do it. i will make sure to call john c. up toay and see who jeremy knows over at matc so i can get more fact on my phone call statement.

im guessing the exhaust bend pic is the passenger side? again, when i was mocking things up i showed it to jeremy many times and he actually held it in the position he wanted it in while i tached it. after i tached it i told him it was close and he said "i want it that way since the motor toques up on the drivers side and down on the passenger side" exact quot by jeremy johnson so i finish welded it exactly as he requested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:09 pm

break it all done for you here.

1.replace frt cabs mounts per the owner (not rotted all out but hurting)
2.3" exhaust
3.cage
4.trans mount

All have been failed!
The cross member made is holding the cab up 1/2 minimum
The exhaust is hinting frame holding header from sealing proper the cage ( was a fail never Installed and what was started turned out to be nerf bars)
Cab mounts failed also wrong height wrong location for hardware.

He also claimed and listed these charges for assembly of the truck.(so he claim all liability)picture nor his statements do not lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:14 pm

I will not respond to anyone on this matter unless im called! Anyone that can be trusted and i will back ground them are more than welcome to come look the truck over them self! We have nothing to hide nor have we ever.

Thanks again for all your time guys!
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:28 pm

outlaw1 wrote:
break it all done for you here.

1.replace frt cabs mounts per the owner (not rotted all out but hurting)
2.3" exhaust
3.cage
4.trans mount

All have been failed!
The cross member made is holding the cab up 1/2 minimum
The exhaust is hinting frame holding header from sealing proper the cage (was a fail never Installed and what was started turned out to be nerf bars)
Cab mounts failed also wrong height wrong location for hardware.

He also claimed and listed these charges for assembly of the truck.(so he claim all liability)picture nor his statements do not lie.

1.not rotted out? did you see the pics? i have the old farame mounts right here buddy for all to see, and the cab side was gone.-i was not compensated for time to remove clean up, fab new parts install new parts, paint etch prime and paint these areas, not even for the steel plate material used to make these parts.
2.3" exhaust? yes i built a complete dual 3" exhaust including the mandrel u-j bend from vibrant and two stainless v band clams from vibrant- i was not compensated for my time to fabricate any part of the exhaust, parts & materials used, nothing.
3.cage? i never saw a penny for 1 3/4"dom tubing so no there was never a cage installed even though jeremey johnson really wanted it. wouldnt even bother wasting my time cutting up tubing i paid for let alone install it in this truck.
4.trans mount? yes i built a trans. crossmember out of a customer supplied driveshaft loop/crossmember kit-was not compensated for time, steel plate, material, nothing.

-tim you have failed and you are taking your precious little buddy that takes meds cuz hes such a tough guy down with you. -
the crossmember at best is 1/16" from the floor on the drivers side and more so on the passenger side. this was done per the customers request to clear the exhaust.
-exhaust is near the frame as i stated in my last post because jeremy insisted he hold the bend in place while i tach it so it would be where he wanted it. check my last post for more details.
- the cab mounts were made as replicas of the old pieces almost exactly except the reciever nuts (1/2" off per tims pics)
-i helped your buddy re-assemble that truck over my automotion weekend/my time to relax, since there was no money exchanged i cannot assume liability for something he/you did unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:35 pm

outlaw1 wrote:
I will not respond to anyone on this matter unless im called! Anyone that can be trusted and i will back ground them are more than welcome to come look the truck over them self! We have nothing to hide nor have we ever.

Thanks again for all your time guys!

no one is coming to look at this thing tim, you convinced jeremy it had to leave my place with no compensation and i have very explicity showed you and the whole world to see whats up with this thing and how nothing was paid for. keep talking though, and hey, good one on calling the dnr about something being poored in the shop drain. too bad mike s. with the dnr knows whats up with slanderizing bullshitters like you, first thing he said when it was tested is anything in that drain has been there for a long time. hahahahahaha!!!! got any other brain buster for me you spineless piece of shit?
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:00 pm

you guys can finght all you want but how about we try to keep this thread, and all others, a little more civil. No need for name calling....... to be honest it makes people look a bit childish and stupid.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:34 pm

The best thing i read in the last two days. Was Nate saying he is going to sue for slander and defamation. Thats the funniest fucking thing i've seen. That is pretty much all you ever do Nate. That being said. I think everybody involved in this is at fault. I know what its like to have a customer tell you how they think the work should be done. As the person doing the work you need to make them realize if something isnt going to work. Its not enough to just say "thats what he wanted". You are the professional, if they could do the work they wouldnt need you. Im sure lies are being told on both sides. Most people on here already know that you like to tell lies Nate. I dont know anything about the other two guys involved. But im sure they will say whats needed to avoid payment. I hope you guys can work something out in the end. You all stand to lose from this shitty situation. Good luck to all three of you.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:12 pm

white s10 done by mwh Lies
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:21 pm

Fucking hilarious because I've fought that box all too many times.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:45 pm

Pictures taken today......

So..... is this the "Body shop" its sitting at? Or did it get moved? You said it was sitting at a body shop last night.... Just sayin'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:52 pm

Blown91LX wrote:
That being said. I think everybody involved in this is at fault. I know what its like to have a customer tell you how they think the work should be done. As the person doing the work you need to make them realize if something isnt going to work. Its not enough to just say "thats what he wanted". You are the professional, if they could do the work they wouldnt need you. Im sure lies are being told on both sides. Most people on here already know that you like to tell lies Nate. I dont know anything about the other two guys involved. But im sure they will say whats needed to avoid payment. I hope you guys can work something out in the end. You all stand to lose from this shitty situation. Good luck to all three of you.

I agree 100%. Sounds like the guy that was suppose to do the work shouldn't have taken the job if he wasn't confident enough without the customers help. The customer should have pulled it before anything got wrecked. It's a lose lose situation. Shit like this pisses me off and makes me glad I have the ability to do most things myself.
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:05 pm

got mike a. here right now. mike mentioned that jeremy had confidence enough in him to say how great everything i did was fab wise and was here pretty much the whole time it was re assembled. so if anyone wants i can have mike show up up at whatever car meet is coming up next to tell all of you what went down if you want. oh shit! who else is here right now tonight to use the dyno? paul s. (that tim claims owns it) of speedkey performance, guess what? he has a few details about the procedings that took place over the past few months and what can he add? tim hayes is a blow hard bag of shit. and paul is not someone to talk shit or lie, ever. ask don r., aaron l. anyone about pauls credentials. the details will come out you piece of shit mother fuckers its just amatter of time for me...
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:09 pm

1fastdeuce wrote:
Blown91LX wrote:
That being said. I think everybody involved in this is at fault. I know what its like to have a customer tell you how they think the work should be done. As the person doing the work you need to make them realize if something isnt going to work. Its not enough to just say "thats what he wanted". You are the professional, if they could do the work they wouldnt need you. Im sure lies are being told on both sides. Most people on here already know that you like to tell lies Nate. I dont know anything about the other two guys involved. But im sure they will say whats needed to avoid payment. I hope you guys can work something out in the end. You all stand to lose from this shitty situation. Good luck to all three of you.

I agree 100%. Sounds like the guy that was suppose to do the work shouldn't have taken the job if he wasn't confident enough without the customers help. The customer should have pulled it before anything got wrecked. It's a lose lose situation. Shit like this pisses me off and makes me glad I have the ability to do most things myself.

this was not me being in-confident, this was jeremy johnson saying i will put it back together, pay up on whats owed and run this truck showing what i did. i have 10+ people now to back up every single thing i have posted. im not new to the game just got fucked by jeremy johnson because timothy a. hayes told him that i did him wrong.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:15 pm

ma70tt wrote:
got mike a. here right now. mike mentioned that jeremy had confidence enough in him to say how great everything i did was fab wise and was here pretty much the whole time it was re assembled. so if anyone wants i can have mike show up up at whatever car meet is coming up next to tell all of you what went down if you want. oh shit! who else is here right now tonight to use the dyno? paul s. (that tim claims owns it) of speedkey performance, guess what? he has a few details about the procedings that took place over the past few months and what can he add? tim hayes is a blow hard bag of shit. and paul is not someone to talk shit or lie, ever. ask don r., aaron l. anyone about pauls credentials. the details will come out you piece of shit mother fuckers its just amatter of time for me...

nate please try to keep this civil he said he was not responding any more i think about everyone has heard saw everything they want to see and hear. Im guessing everyone is done with this you guys can take it off the board to the courts or whatever is going to happen both sides, at this time, have been heard. If anything new comes up, by all means post it up. But please try to keep it civil.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:19 pm

Like i said Nate. You cant just say thats what the guy wanted. When your rep is on the line. You do it rite or dont do it at all. Its that simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:28 pm

ma70tt wrote:

im not new to the game just got fucked by jeremy johnson because timothy a. hayes told him that i did him wrong.

Not trying to stir the pot or be a dick but it looks like the bolt hole for the cab mount is definitely in the wrong place which I read your post where you agreed to it. So that being said, you phucked up. He shouldn't have to pay for stuff you didn't perform correctly just as you shouldn't have to pay for a paint job if he was the one bolting the front end on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:26 am

Quote :
im not new to the game just got fucked by jeremy johnson because timothy a. hayes told him that i did him wrong.

white s10 done by mwh Albund10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: white s10 done by mwh   white s10 done by mwh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

white s10 done by mwh
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Garage-
Jump to: