Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

watching a crotchy run from the cops.. priceless

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

watching a crotchy run from the cops.. priceless Empty
PostSubject: watching a crotchy run from the cops.. priceless   watching a crotchy run from the cops.. priceless Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:33 am

So my flight got in late tonight and I was driving back to Madison from Milwaukee. On 94 I came up on a crotch rocket.. I think it was a Ninja if I had to guess but I'm terrible at identifying motorcycles.
Anyway, I'm just minding my own business in the middle lane when we are approaching the crest of a small hill. Well, out of nowhere he twists it and takes off.

He crests the hill before me and I see a cop car sitting on the shoulder with the cop standing out of the car. As the bike passes, I see the cop sprint into his car and fire it up. The bike realized the cop got in and really pegged it. A 1/4 mile later I couldn't see the bike anymore and the cop passed me like I was parked with no flashing lights on or anything. Seemed dangerous for the cop to be doing 100+ in a Charger without his lights on... Anyway, I never caught up to the bike or the cop which makes me guess that the bike turned off and got away. I was hoping for a more dramatic ending..
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: watching a crotchy run from the cops.. priceless   watching a crotchy run from the cops.. priceless Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:43 pm

yeh with that type of a head start, i don't even know why the cop even wasted his time. unless he was just hoping he would wreck down the rode, theres noo way he could have caught up. i've had more then my fair share of close calls like that back when i was younger and dumber.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: watching a crotchy run from the cops.. priceless   watching a crotchy run from the cops.. priceless Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:21 pm

your still young a dumb big guy Wink
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: watching a crotchy run from the cops.. priceless   watching a crotchy run from the cops.. priceless Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:47 pm

awwwwwww thanks bra!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: watching a crotchy run from the cops.. priceless   watching a crotchy run from the cops.. priceless Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

watching a crotchy run from the cops.. priceless
Page 1 of 1