Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For those of you that care

Go down 
+3
ma70tt
Disgustang
overblown
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

For those of you that care Empty
PostSubject: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:55 pm

I went to the track for the first time with the new engine today. Have a few issues to work out with the tune especially when on the brake and trying to build boost. Last year I was 60 footing mid 1.3's with a stock 6.0 on 6psi and the best I got today was 1.52. pale Overall I was happy with the way it performed seeing I wasn't even expecting to make a full pass. This was the best pass I made which I didn't think was too bad for 90 degree temps and the first time out this year was 9.50 @ 143.

Click pic to play vid.

For those of you that care Th_5-29-20103rdpasswithLS7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:31 pm

How did that white Mustang do?
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:49 pm

nice man. that thing rolls out! how streetable is it? would you take it on a road trip?
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:43 am

nice times too bad it wouldn't 60 for ya. BTW Thanks for the help today
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:01 am

have a ton of ?'s for ya cuz im doin the same thing in a diff chasis. just gettin in on a dog/cat rescue at 7a.m. on this sat a.m. so nothin for ?'s just yet but it'll come...
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:55 am

MeanLX wrote:
How did that white Mustang do?
Do you know the owner of that car?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:59 am

overblown wrote:
nice man. that thing rolls out! how streetable is it? would you take it on a road trip?

I drive it around the area here. My only problem with taking it on long trips would be it's not very comfortable seeing the cab is so small it is pretty cramped inside. The other thing is it is pretty loud. I have 5" Flowmaster Outlaw race mufflers on it which do pretty much nothing. The last problem I think a state cop would have would be the slicks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:14 am

brngrhd wrote:
nice times too bad it wouldn't 60 for ya. BTW Thanks for the help today
Not a problem, but it sounded like you had it figured out anyways. Not that it matters for you but if it were me I would find some reference points on the frame and do some measuring to find out why. It would bother me until I knew.

I'm sure I will get the 60's worked out. I'm thinking about buying some smaller injectors seeing the duty cycle peaked out at 41% at WOT and averaged 34% for most of the pass. That makes tuning the lower rpm in the fuel map harder seeing it is just pissing the fuel in instead of actually getting a nice spray pattern. I would hate to get too small of an injector also seeing I am only running 8PSI right now and plan on turning it up in the future.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:32 am

I sent you a text is it off but only by a 1/4 inch..... still a fair amount, but not as bad as i thought.
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Nice pass!!!!!!!!!!!BTW Mark is a happy camper now ah!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:53 pm

Showboat if you take all the sand bags out of the box I am sure it will pick up a ton!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:54 pm

Wow, I was preety impressed with the run. I'm curious what track were you at,?I'm not familiar with that lay out.
Mike
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:00 pm

WIR
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:17 pm

that thing is damn fast man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:37 pm

1fastdeuce wrote:
I went to the track for the first time with the new engine today. Have a few issues to work out with the tune especially when on the brake and trying to build boost. Last year I was 60 footing mid 1.3's with a stock 6.0 on 6psi and the best I got today was 1.52. pale Overall I was happy with the way it performed seeing I wasn't even expecting to make a full pass. This was the best pass I made which I didn't think was too bad for 90 degree temps and the first time out this year was 9.50 @ 143.

Click pic to play vid.

For those of you that care Th_5-29-20103rdpasswithLS7

Wow no wheels up?
Looked like it may have slipped some?
But yeah your right, converter seems tight
Looked straight as hell though great job on the set up shane. Cant wait to get my spots from YOU, 5 and the move should get us close! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:41 am

Bod89lx wrote:
Now you two could go heads up. Oh wait.....I'm sure you and Brad will still cry for real estate.
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:05 am

1fastdeuce wrote:
Bod89lx wrote:
Now you two could go heads up. Oh wait.....I'm sure you and Brad will still cry for real estate.

HaHa M F R, Marks car sits like mine so no crying here for land. But from you TT LS monster I will need at least a football field as I have been told a TT 6.0 with a few upgrades is an easy 7 second ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:40 am

Bod89lx wrote:
But from you TT LS monster I will need at least a football field as I have been told a TT 6.0 with a few upgrades is an easy 7 second ride.
You have been misinformed. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:47 am

MikeyT wrote:
Wow, I was pretty impressed with the run. I'm curious what track were you at,?I'm not familiar with that lay out.
Mike

BOD89LX wrote:
WIR

Actually it is BOD's personal track of school for sandbaggers as can be seen on the billboard. This would be a pic of Outlaw1 and I after our classroom lessons. It costs alot of money to go to BOD's school of sandbagging but it pays off in the end if you do alot of street racing.

For those of you that care 1999Camaro036
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:52 am

Hooked on bod worked for me!
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:10 am

BOD also = Bank Of Don
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:29 am

brngrhd wrote:
BOD also = Bank Of Don

Wow everyone knows you bod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:44 am

brngrhd wrote:
BOD also = Bank Of Don

Thats why his nickname is Trump
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:31 pm

brngrhd wrote:
BOD also = Bank Of Don

FDIC closed me down a long time ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:32 pm

Shane is the photoshop KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of you that care   For those of you that care Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those of you that care
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next