Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville

Go down 
+3
Disgustang
MikeyT
LLcoolJames
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Empty
PostSubject: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Name is Andy, and I don't have anything all that fast or special. I was with the Janesville guys that came up last sunday. Nice to see a group of car guys that will actually sit back and shoot the shit and have a good time.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:38 pm

WHAT KIND OF MOPAR???

welcome!
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:48 pm

yes do tell!

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:54 pm

69 Plymouth Valiant
86 Plytmouth Reliant Turbo wagon
87 Shelby Charger GLHS

Just got the Valiant last year so it isn't out, GLHS is currently being worked on, Relaint is my sunny day ride for now.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:22 pm

That charger believe it or not is rare bird! Nice stable!

Mike
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:58 pm

very nice stable GLH goes like hell GLHS goes like hell somore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:34 am

welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:55 am

welcome....any more about that Charger? pics maybe?
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Gorilla
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:58 am

This guy has a government order turbo 4cyl wagon, how could he not be awesome lol, he also harassed me for not coming up last sunday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:17 am

Yeah actually the wagon is the rarer car of the two. There were like 60 or 80 (nobody knows for sure) Reliant wagons ordered by the government with the turbo engine (Reliants never had an option for turbo engines). Currently there are only like 6 known to still exist in the turbo dodge community, mine is the only black one known to be around and it came from California.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:20 am

Vanilla Gorilla wrote:
This guy has a government order turbo 4cyl wagon, how could he not be awesome lol, he also harassed me for not coming up last sunday.

You want to try out the wagon? Heads up no bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:21 pm

welcome to the site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:34 pm

Onlooker wrote:
Vanilla Gorilla wrote:

$33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:48 pm

I saw the k car the night i was down there. Why did the government order them????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:05 pm

mtperformance wrote:
Onlooker wrote:
Vanilla Gorilla wrote:

$33

Why you got to bring money into it? Your killing street racing.

Terminator wrote:
I saw the k car the night i was down there. Why did the government order them????

Nobody knows for sure. There is a green one out by New York that was used by a forest service, a blue one out on the west coast that was used on some Navy ship (it was at a gov't auction with a nice heavy car cover that has the ship name on it).

They say the turbo motor got installed to meet the hp rating they were looking for (135hp).
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Wow that crazy I didn't know that thing was actually that rare! I would have that thing in storage and not drive it! My brother in law has somewhat the same thing but its a sedan not a wagon. Same engine and body style. I forgot the name I want to say a dodge 900 turbo or something like that....?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:14 pm

it's a racecar! don't be fooled by the sleeper appearance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:27 pm

kp116 wrote:
Wow that crazy I didn't know that thing was actually that rare! I would have that thing in storage and not drive it! My brother in law has somewhat the same thing but its a sedan not a wagon. Same engine and body style. I forgot the name I want to say a dodge 900 turbo or something like that....?

The car won't ever be worth much so I'll just make it the way I would want it and have fun with it. I have it stored all winter and only drive it on nice days anyways. The car your brother inlaw has would be a 600. What year is it, need parts?

t5stang91 wrote:
it's a racecar! don't be fooled by the sleeper appearance

Its just a wagon, and a K car at that. Nothing like your outlaw 8.5 car.
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:18 am

I don't know the year. Its just sitting up in our shed, it was his grandpa's so he doesn't want to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:01 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:18 pm

kp116 wrote:
I don't know the year. Its just sitting up in our shed, it was his grandpa's so he doesn't want to get rid of it.

Not looking to buy anything since I already have too many projects, just wondering if he might need some parts or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Onlooker wrote:

Why you got to bring money into it? Your killing street racing.

Its what I do, I find things that are beautiful and righteous and fuck it all up. I.E. my car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:01 am

at least you are good at what you do.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville   Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet another Mopar guy from Janesville
Page 1 of 1