Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sex in car Form

Go down 
+2
roguestatus
MikeyT
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

Sex in car Form - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex in car Form   Sex in car Form - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:39 pm

That was on one of Joel's cruises last year (Too bad there are really none this year). I also heard he drives the shit out of it, which is very cool Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sex in car Form   Sex in car Form - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:41 pm

may i ask joel who? because the owner of wisrts is joel? jw if its the same person
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sex in car Form   Sex in car Form - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:52 pm

I'm not buying the illegal to drive in the rain thing. My Vipers drove just fine in the rain.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Sex in car Form   Sex in car Form - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:56 pm

Gonna butcher his last name.... Joel Grawnoski. He's more of a Vette guy.

This is his list this year.
https://wistreetandtrack.forumotion.com/upcoming-meets-f4/2010-cruise-dates-t227.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sex in car Form   Sex in car Form - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:58 pm

different joel
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Sex in car Form   Sex in car Form - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:01 pm

I'd certainly relish the chance to drive a viper in the rain to find out! cheers I've never heard of it as a law. If its a production car it must meet certain guidelines, I mean wtf is your 200 miles from home, are you supose to park it? It just doesn't make sense

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sex in car Form   Sex in car Form - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:00 pm

o and i lied, 1482 actually

Sex in car Form - Page 2 4701105317_bd3b143f90_b
Back to top Go down

Sex in car Form
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Garage-
Jump to: