Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question for the madtown guys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Question for the madtown guys Empty
PostSubject: Question for the madtown guys   Question for the madtown guys Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:10 pm

Ok so last year a couple guys came down from Madtown & raced with us. I remember 3 GTO's and I think a mustang? And a couple years ago a srt10 twin turbo Ram also. Are they on here? They came down a couple of weekends then stopped. Seemed like cool guys though.
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: Question for the madtown guys   Question for the madtown guys Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:12 pm

They guy with the SRT Ram lives in Minnesota now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for the madtown guys   Question for the madtown guys Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:16 pm

I had the 06 spice red GTO, my buddy who now lives in AZ had the 04 red one and another buddy had the 04 black one.

Question for the madtown guys Goatss10

Question for the madtown guys Gtoooo10

The guy riding shotgun in the srt-10 and looking really metrosexual was Bodlx and his buddy. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for the madtown guys   Question for the madtown guys Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:28 pm

Yep I remember those. Well I guess that answers my question..lol. Smile That was a nice looking car, I think I talked with you guys most the night when you were out & I think I was the one to get you guys to race with us. I was out in my GA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for the madtown guys   Question for the madtown guys Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:33 pm

408 4 Eye wrote:
They guy with the SRT Ram lives in Minnesota now!
That truck was badass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for the madtown guys   Question for the madtown guys Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:52 pm

Terminator wrote:

The guy riding shotgun in the srt-10 and looking really metrosexual was Bodlx and his buddy. Laughing

Very Happy

Yep, they's local boys from up this way.
Back to top Go down
U LK2LSE

PostSubject: Re: Question for the madtown guys   Question for the madtown guys Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:43 pm

WOW I didn't know the twin turbo ram moved to Minnesota, does he still own that business in DeForest or did he sell it?
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: Question for the madtown guys   Question for the madtown guys Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:07 pm

U LK2LSE wrote:
WOW I didn't know the twin turbo ram moved to Minnesota, does he still own that business in DeForest or did he sell it?
I believe his father owned that business.
Back to top Go down
bad turbo brad
Legit
bad turbo brad

PostSubject: Re: Question for the madtown guys   Question for the madtown guys Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:19 pm

408 4 Eye wrote:
U LK2LSE wrote:
pauls dad did own that but he has sold it. paul found a really good job in the same field in the twin citys. but like every big city his truck is normal up there he want some of us to roll up there for the carcraft nats he tells me its like the dells automation but on a dubble throwdown scale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question for the madtown guys   Question for the madtown guys Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:42 pm

bad turbo brad wrote:
408 4 Eye wrote:
U LK2LSE wrote:
pauls dad did own that but he has sold it. paul found a really good job in the same field in the twin citys. but like every big city his truck is normal up there he want some of us to roll up there for the carcraft nats he tells me its like the dells automation but on a dubble throwdown scale
I'm up for it, when's this going on & where?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for the madtown guys   Question for the madtown guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for the madtown guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: