Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Painter. Who has the hook up?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JDMasfck
Legit
JDMasfck

Painter. Who has the hook up? Empty
PostSubject: Painter. Who has the hook up?   Painter. Who has the hook up? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:04 pm

So who has the hook up on a painter? I need some stuff done.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Painter. Who has the hook up?   Painter. Who has the hook up? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:30 pm

what kind of paint i have a roller and some masking tape...... car stuff? i got a guy.
Back to top Go down
kthxbai
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Painter. Who has the hook up?   Painter. Who has the hook up? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Painting walls is easy. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Painter. Who has the hook up?   Painter. Who has the hook up? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:48 pm

I'm pretty good at painting up women with body paint. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JDMasfck
Legit
JDMasfck

PostSubject: Re: Painter. Who has the hook up?   Painter. Who has the hook up? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:33 am

brngrhd wrote:
what kind of paint i have a roller and some masking tape...... car stuff? i got a guy.

Ya paint guy for vehicles.. My wing is shit.. and my front bumper and lip needs to be done also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Painter. Who has the hook up?   Painter. Who has the hook up? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:46 am

There's a guy on wi1320...hes real good. Bluedevil Z knows him and hes gonna paint my car for a real good price...His screen name is BBCAM...i know hes been a body man for like 20 some yrs...look him up or i can try and get his number.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Painter. Who has the hook up?   Painter. Who has the hook up? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:02 am

Gman85DTP wrote:
There's a guy on wi1320...hes real good. Bluedevil Z knows him and hes gonna paint my car for a real good price...His screen name is BBCAM...i know hes been a body man for like 20 some yrs...look him up or i can try and get his number.

but then you would have to go on wi1320...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Painter. Who has the hook up?   Painter. Who has the hook up? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:39 am

38394Z28 wrote:
Gman85DTP wrote:

but then you would have to go on wi1320...

Awe...dont be scared pumpkin.They dont bite over there. Besides this about a paint job...so if your not gonna contribute to helping a guy get his car painted....then take your lil fuckin comments and go home. Thank you for stayin on topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Painter. Who has the hook up?   Painter. Who has the hook up? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:50 am

sore subject i take it.

Tony. 608.395.9916.

theres your reference Very Happy Dont beat me up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Painter. Who has the hook up?   Painter. Who has the hook up? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:54 am

No...not a sore subject. But i have heard soooo much 12 yr old drama between the 2 sites. Im new and i dont want the shit...yes i am on both forums too. Thats how i see all the shit.

For the record...i dont fight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Painter. Who has the hook up?   Painter. Who has the hook up? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:14 am

its not his number anyway, call it and you can order a pizza
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Painter. Who has the hook up?   Painter. Who has the hook up? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:17 am

It's the right number, although if your cool he might make you some freezer pizza too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Painter. Who has the hook up?   Painter. Who has the hook up? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:25 am

Painter. Who has the hook up? Pizza
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painter. Who has the hook up?   Painter. Who has the hook up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painter. Who has the hook up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Recommendations-
Jump to: