Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something?

Go down 
+2
LLcoolJames
STiedVR4Guy
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Empty
PostSubject: Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something?   Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:00 am

Seeing Nate wanted a thread about this I figured I would help him out. Did he really have a Nova or is it bullshit just like 90% of the stuff he says on here?
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something?   Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:55 am

Is this really fucking happening? It seems that NATE may say a lot, I can't say I have met him in person yet and I don't know what he does for work so I am not going to judge but this whole deal is getting fucking annoying.

You guys should just make your own forum called wehatenate.forumotion.com and invite him so you can just duke it out there.

Look if you have a fucking problem with Nate I'm sure you can get his phone number and call him up to tell him what your feelings are if this is really THAT important to you.

Nate same thing get phone numbers and get calling, New threads on this forum just for lighting fires under Nate is getting fucking old, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Last edited by STiedVR4Guy on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something?   Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:56 pm

I agree with you, Preston.

Nate needs to chill the f*** out when someone else makes a post. I made a simple, knowledgable post and he thinks everyone is out to get him. Hence the latest 4 pages in the thread killers section.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something?   Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:56 pm

STiedVR4Guy wrote:
Is this really fucking happening? It seems that NATE may say a lot, I can't say I have met him in person yet and I don't know what he does for work so I am not going to judge but this whole deal is getting fucking annoying.

You guys should just make your own forum called wehatenate.forumotion.com and invite him so you can just duke it out there.

Look if you have a fucking problem with Nate I'm sure you can get his phone number and call him up to tell him what your feelings are if this is really THAT important to you.

Nate same thing get phone numbers and get calling, New threads on this forum just for lighting fires under Nate is getting fucking old, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way.

+1
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something?   Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:02 pm

+2, you guys need to STFU and quit cluttering the forum with your bs.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something?   Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:03 pm

^ my bad, that was meant to be me. i forgot james was still logged in on this comp. so yea, no one cares.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something?   Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:41 pm

+3 BUT.... mostly i agree with Zac
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something?   Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:50 pm

I had no problem with the guy until he started making accusations and telling me to go fuck myself. He suggested to make this thread so here it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something?   Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:07 pm

1fastdeuce wrote:
I had no problem with the guy until he started making accusations and telling me to go fuck myself. He suggested to make this thread so here it is.

I agree this shit is getting really old with this Nate character.

On the other hand, I agree that if he (Nate) attacks someone, he/she has the right to defend themselves.

But, then again, sometimes you have to be the bigger man & let it go. He (Nate) obviously has some sort of issue going on. Let him carry on, rant & rave, & throw his 2 yr old tantrums. His actions/words speak loudly on what kind of a guy he is. It's pretty much gotten to the point where nobody gives a flying fuck what he has to say anymore. Sleep
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something?   Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:36 pm

yea, dont feed the troll. if you dont feed it, it will go away.
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something?   Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:51 pm

STiedVR4Guy wrote:

+ this

I'm sick of reading fucking posts bitching about Nate this Nate that. If you all really don't give a shit don't fucking reply. It only adds fuel to the fire and ends up a fucking novel in the "Thread Killers" section. Like Tye said stop feeding it. On the other hand keep it going because the visuals that Termi adds is some good shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something?   Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Stfu-b10
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something?   Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:06 pm

Terminator wrote:
Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Stfu-b10

Point Proven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something?   Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:14 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something?   Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Who knew battered women could be so sexy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something?   Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:28 pm

mtperformance wrote:
Who knew battered women could be so sexy?

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing - you've already told her twice Very Happy
Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Untitl16
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something?   Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:26 pm

^With that being said, I'm locking this topic instead of deleting it. We have a policy here to not delete threads, and this is the best way I feel common ground can be met.

I know at some point Nate is going to read this, and I'm assuming he will not start shit in any other threads. I, along with most everyone on here are tired of all the bullshit.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something?   Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:12 am

I'm fucking done with high school drama queen bullshit. One more fucking topic about Nate or by Nate and I'm banning IP's. I don't care who fucking starts it, I can't read it anymore. I don't give a fuck if you want to act tough and say "oh I don't care if I get banned" because cool, I will just go ahead and do it now then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something?   Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nate claims he had a big block nova 15 years ago" or something?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: