Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Mazda guy from Bay View

Go down 
+4
2jz-U-Ltr
U LK2LSE
franky.C
LLcoolJames
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

New Mazda guy from Bay View Empty
PostSubject: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:45 pm

Howdy,
my name is Greg. I live in Bay viewish area of Milwaukee.
Drive a white Mazdaspeed 3, here's a lovely picture
New Mazda guy from Bay View 15000_770873870688_26716080_4281949

I enjoy driving my car, haven't taken it to a track yet, but hoping one day I will.
I also enjoy the hell out of video games, and I work at a bookstore, so overall I am a pretty huge nerd.

Thanks for looking,
Nice to meet you all.

Greg
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:21 am

welcome, any mods?
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:38 am

Awesome looking MS3 man, welcome to the site!!--how did you hear of the site??
Back to top Go down
U LK2LSE

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:50 am

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:01 am

Welcome, and thanks for the lovely picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:13 am

Wow, I love it in white!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:18 am

welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:01 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:28 am

franky.C wrote:
Awesome looking MS3 man, welcome to the site!!--how did you hear of the site??

Heard of the site, from the mazdas247 site, someone linked you guys so I decided to join up as well.

LLcoolJames wrote:
welcome, any mods?

As far as mods go, I got a PG Turbo Inlet Pipe, COBB Intake with a AEM DryFlow Filter, Forge BPV, Short SHifter with a 10 Poolball shift know, blue LED's on the inside, aaaand those fancy spray painted stock rims lol. Need to get a rear Motor Mount. and maybe a FMIC in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:29 am

and thanks for the all the welcomes.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:56 am

welcome to the mad house.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:50 am

welcome.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:18 pm

awesome look speed man. welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
Srauls
Legit
Srauls

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:48 pm

Welcome man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/srauls

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:24 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:18 am

i see your speed almost everyday on my way to my friends house. met you last summer at a mazda meet too.. looks great. like how you painted the center of the bumper black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:19 am

awesome, if you see my car outside slow down and honk your horn I will look out the window of my apt and wave, I'm facing the street so it will work out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:37 am

lol ok..will do...i think u kno who my friend is...herman with the blacked out speed3...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:04 pm

Yup. I met him when he worked at the advanced auto on Oklahoma. His speed3 is looking nicer and nicer everytime I see it haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:07 pm

yea...he gets a lot of his ideas from me! i was the one who told him to cut his bumper and make the custom open mouth grill. when i met him...his was completely stock! i always tease him and say he copied all my ideas lol his got dynoed a little while back...i guess hes pushin around 320/280.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:12 pm

Yeah when I first met him he only had some tint done. Thos are nice numbers he's pushing. We need to do a photoshoot of black and white cars haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:19 pm

hell yea that would be awesome. we can throw mine in there too for some pics Very Happy lol i keep tellin him we need to do a photoshoot, but he always says his cars not ready for pics. his cousin has a nice red speed, sittin on black ultraleggras. it would be nice to have him come down and have all 3 or ur cars. his cousin has an 07, and his is an 09.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:34 pm

That would be fantastic two black cars one red and one white. Sounds like a plan we can come up witha date sometime when whe don't have shit crazy storms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:39 pm

my cars grey Smile lol but yea we should deff. do that sometime!! i really wanna have a mazda meet down in our area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:45 pm

were trying to get a meet set up on mazdas247 should check it out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mazda guy from Bay View   New Mazda guy from Bay View Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Mazda guy from Bay View
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: