Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The most advanced production car on the planet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
overblown
Legit
overblown

The most advanced production car on the planet Empty
PostSubject: The most advanced production car on the planet   The most advanced production car on the planet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:54 pm

Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: The most advanced production car on the planet   The most advanced production car on the planet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:27 pm

The only c4's I like are the zr-1's and GM didn't even design the lt5 if I remember correctly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most advanced production car on the planet   The most advanced production car on the planet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:01 pm

the 84 is the worst corvette ever made, i had one so i can say this
Back to top Go down
U LK2LSE

PostSubject: Re: The most advanced production car on the planet   The most advanced production car on the planet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:05 pm

"Never Before Available Uni-Directional Turbine Fin Wheels" I want some!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most advanced production car on the planet   The most advanced production car on the planet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:09 pm

Did that speedo only go to 85?!?! Oh yeah with only 180hp it could barely reach that.....

I bet it would still beat a fox body from the day though. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most advanced production car on the planet   The most advanced production car on the planet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:24 pm

kp116 wrote:
The only c4's I like are the zr-1's and GM didn't even design the lt5 if I remember correctly...

+1

just met a guy with one of those through work...and damn was it clean. I really liked the wide body they put on it...it made a big difference in my mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most advanced production car on the planet   The most advanced production car on the planet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:29 pm

overblown wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

twistedpower wrote:
the 84 is the worst corvette ever made, i had one so i can say this

+1!! The phrase 'piece of shit' was deemed when this car was put on the market.

Terminator wrote:
Did that speedo only go to 85?!?! Oh yeah with only 180hp it could barely reach that.....

I bet it would still beat a fox body from the day though. Razz

Not Slick Homee's fox affraid
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: The most advanced production car on the planet   The most advanced production car on the planet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:31 pm

38394Z28 wrote:
kp116 wrote:

+1

just met a guy with one of those through work...and damn was it clean. I really liked the wide body they put on it...it made a big difference in my mind

Its been quite awhile sense I have seen a c4 zr-1 in person. If I remember correctly those lt5's are one hell of a engine for endurance!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The most advanced production car on the planet   The most advanced production car on the planet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:35 pm

The guy i bought my GN from had a zr sitting in his shed with 200 miles on it. Wrapping still on the seats. Said everytime he drove it an injector would plug up on it. No shit right?

Also had a GNX and a GN he bought brand new at the same time...... Shocked

Slick Homie is the only guy i know that has a factory freak 85 GT bone stock that can run 13.20's Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: The most advanced production car on the planet   The most advanced production car on the planet Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:52 pm

I really like the ZR-1's as well. Yes, GM contracted Mercury Marine to design and build the LT5. It was a hell of an engine. Very advanced, made great power and was pretty bullet proof too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most advanced production car on the planet   The most advanced production car on the planet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most advanced production car on the planet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: