Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LSX 6 speed guys...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
U LK2LSE

LSX 6 speed guys... Empty
PostSubject: LSX 6 speed guys...   LSX 6 speed guys... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Tick performance is great company to buy parts from. Got everyting in a week, and the two parts that didn't come from there parts supplier,(parts that didn't come weren't part of their package deal) i called them up and with in 2 days had them.

Also BYUNSPEED is a good website to deal with (Price match and have some of the best prices around) ordered my torque arm and some other stuff on a thursday night on their website and got everything that next wenesday morning. They had my air filter in stock at their facility so i got that on monday.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: LSX 6 speed guys...   LSX 6 speed guys... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:18 pm

That's good to know because I want to stuff an LS motor is a prius and run open side pipes. That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
U LK2LSE

PostSubject: Re: LSX 6 speed guys...   LSX 6 speed guys... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:45 pm

Shocked You would make so many prius owners pissed off, I want be there when you go to prius meet (I have heard of these don't know if there really is one) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: LSX 6 speed guys...   LSX 6 speed guys... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Yeah, I'd love to have that bitch running rich as hell and just drive around and pollute all over downtown and the west side and see the looks on peoples faces.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: LSX 6 speed guys...   LSX 6 speed guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:12 pm

I saw a Prius cab this morning... aren't those tiny in the inside? I need to stretch out when I'm half passed out coming home from the bar Smile
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: LSX 6 speed guys...   LSX 6 speed guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:54 pm

they have a fair amount of room in them actually quite large for the size of the car.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: LSX 6 speed guys...   LSX 6 speed guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:56 pm

I once saw something online about a prius owner's cruise. It struck me as ironic that they would go out on a cruise in a car that is supposed to represent not wasting fuel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LSX 6 speed guys...   LSX 6 speed guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:01 pm

brngrhd wrote:
they have a fair amount of room in them actually quite large for the size of the car.

X2. There is nothing wrong with the car, roomy, good mpg, dependable.

Just that a majority of the owners have turned it into the douchebag green zombie car. I swear I rarely see one without a "No blood for oil" or "Obama 2008" bumper sticker on them. There is a Prius cruise in sometime at QSL this summer, it is piggy backed with a Hybrid cruise in. I'll see if I can find the date for it...

I want to show up with the Camaro and piss them off with the E85 tag on the car. Half the reason I put it on was to get a rise out of assholes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LSX 6 speed guys...   LSX 6 speed guys... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LSX 6 speed guys...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Recommendations-
Jump to: