Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMSOIL Price Incease

Go down 
AuthorMessage

AMSOIL Price Incease Empty
PostSubject: AMSOIL Price Incease   AMSOIL Price Incease Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:48 pm

AMSOIL has announced a price increase for 8/1/10. If you would like to get anything before then please let me know. The price increase is minimal, but in these times money is money! I do stock a lot of items but if I dont have something I can usually get it in a few days!

From AMSOIL,

"The rapidly increasing costs of lubricant base stocks and additives have been well-documented over the past few months. Although virtually all lubricant manufacturers implemented price increases in January and February, AMSOIL held off. More recently, lubricant manufacturers have implemented 6 to 10 percent price increases on finished products effective June and July. AMSOIL makes every effort to maintain the lowest prices possible and has delayed raising prices for as long as possible. Due to the ever-increasing costs of raw materials, however, AMSOIL is forced to implement a 3 to 6 percent price adjustment in the U.S. effective August 1. Due to fluctuations in the exchange rate, Canadian prices will remain unchanged at this time. Even with a minimal price adjustment, AMSOIL synthetic lubricants remain the best and most cost-effective choice on the market, saving customers money through extended drain intervals, reduced wear and maintenance and increased fuel efficiency."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AMSOIL Price Incease   AMSOIL Price Incease Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:31 pm

hmmm thats funny, over the last few months? you mean with an oil spill AMSOIL figured it would do some price gouging. the reality is that the US has a surplus of oil and the oil companies saw a chance to line their pockets

Quote :
Record Surplus in US Oil Supplies Cuts Gasoline and Heating Oil Prices

http://www.heatingoil.com/blog/record-surplus-in-us-oil-supplies-cuts-oil-prices521/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AMSOIL Price Incease   AMSOIL Price Incease Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:33 pm

i was going to put AMSOIL in the TA but now i wont
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: AMSOIL Price Incease   AMSOIL Price Incease Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:29 am

Is there really a need to shit in his thread? Its not like he's the one jacking up prices. I think its decent of him to let AMSoil consumers know that an increase is coming, And I'll give him a plus one for that.

Go rant about oil price increases somewhere else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AMSOIL Price Incease   AMSOIL Price Incease Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:18 pm

twistedpower wrote:
hmmm thats funny, over the last few months? you mean with an oil spill AMSOIL figured it would do some price gouging. the reality is that the US has a surplus of oil and the oil companies saw a chance to line their pockets

Quote :
Record Surplus in US Oil Supplies Cuts Gasoline and Heating Oil Prices

http://www.heatingoil.com/blog/record-surplus-in-us-oil-supplies-cuts-oil-prices521/

Thank you very much for the feedback. Unfortunately AMSOIL is at the mercy of the market, when was the last time you heard of an AMSOIL drilling rig? If there is anyone you should be upset with it would be the Exxon’s and Shell’s of the world, the companies that do the drilling not the companies that buy the crude and make superior products from it. AMSOIL prices actually follow the markets up and down, yes that’s right they have lowered their prices in the past as well. After working in the Auto industry for over a decade you learn that once a quart of motor oil goes up in price it never comes back down. Also for example by switching to AMSOIL you will use less oil, since the drain intervals are 3 to 5 times longer than other oils. You will also see improved gas mileage. So you are using less of the EVIL OIL all the way around. Not to mention the few repairs and longer engine life. Plus many more benefits! I hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMSOIL Price Incease   AMSOIL Price Incease Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMSOIL Price Incease
Page 1 of 1