Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new mazda tattoo

Go down 
+7
STiedVR4Guy
2jz-U-Ltr
LLcoolJames
MikeyT
ma70tt
U LK2LSE
408 4 Eye
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:38 am

so just got my second mazda tattoo on july 3rd. been wanting to get this done for a while... Smile

new mazda tattoo Mazda_10
Back to top Go down

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:40 am

Nice
Back to top Go down

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:47 am

Those will look great and perfect sense when you get pregnant have have to trade your car for a Ford Windstar. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:53 am

Soooo anymore pics? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:04 am

Terminator wrote:
Soooo anymore pics? Very Happy
+1 !!!!
Back to top Go down
U LK2LSE

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:16 am

moparkid wrote:
Those will look great and perfect sense when you get pregnant have have to trade your car for a Ford Windstar. Very Happy

And you said you didn't fall asleep in english class... Laughing

I know a few people that have done this and none have regretted it so far. Always a story behind each tattoo...
Back to top Go down

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:25 am

moparkid wrote:
Those will look great and make perfect sense when you get pregnant have have to trade your car for a Ford Windstar. Very Happy

Better?

Last edited by moparkid on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because Jason is now correcting my grammer..... thanks fuckhead :))
Back to top Go down

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:26 am

Mazda makes mini vans, that and not all are destined to do the family thing.
Back to top Go down

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:28 pm

yea cuz i wont have the money to buy a third car if that happens Smile lol and exactly what U LK2LSE said...story behind every tattoo... even if years down the road i dont have my mazda..A. Im still gonna love mazdas, and B. its a big part of my life.
Back to top Go down

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:38 pm

C. More pics.
Back to top Go down

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:50 pm

^

D. He's a pervert.

E. How about those pics?
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:06 pm

dont get the tattoo thing but if it makes ya happy go nuts
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:12 pm

lol...very funny guys...

im doin a photoshoot with my car soon....maybe ill post some of the pics up lol
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:18 pm

I think it looks nice, don't sweat it , what they look like when your older they mean something to you. I have two mopar related Tattoos

My 1972 road Runner on my left shoulder is a nice tribute to the effort my dad and I put into my first hot rod a 72 road runner.
new mazda tattoo P1000795-1

My second one is my Superbee tattoo on my right shoulder. I like how it looks and it represents my love of my current car.
new mazda tattoo P1000797

Mike
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:28 pm

mzdagrl3 wrote:
lol...very funny guys...

im doin a photoshoot with my car soon....maybe ill post some of the pics up lol

Yes Please
Back to top Go down

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:30 pm

very nice mike...u understand the love/passion. Smile
Back to top Go down

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:32 pm

MikeyT wrote:

My second one is my Superbee tattoo on my right shoulder. I like how it looks and it represents my love of my current car.
new mazda tattoo P1000797

Dammit, Mikey! That was one of two idea's I had for artwork Laughing I guess I'll be getting the R/T insert instead.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:35 pm

mtperformance wrote:
Nice
haha dude, this makes me laugh. If a dude or an ugly chick posted this I bet it would be more like "stupid fucking tuner fag". Nice work!
Back to top Go down

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Peter MS3 wrote:
mtperformance wrote:
Nice
haha dude, this makes me laugh. If a dude or an ugly chick posted this I bet it would be more like "stupid fucking tuner fag". Nice work!
No I wouldnt, tats are cool.

I can't stand when people talk shit on the internet, I thought you knew me better than that Penis MS3.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:01 pm

mtperformance wrote:
Peter MS3 wrote:
mtperformance wrote:
Nice
, I thought you knew me better than that
I hope not
Back to top Go down

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:14 pm

Peter MS3 wrote:
mtperformance wrote:
Peter MS3 wrote:
mtperformance wrote:
Nice
, I thought you knew me better than that
I hope not
new mazda tattoo Hands-heart
Back to top Go down

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:28 pm

I was gonna get a tatt of the Sneaky Pete emblem on my arm but the tattoo places keep telling me they done have enough ink for that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:32 am

new mazda tattoo 09f51456
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:19 am

happy 21st make sure you go overboard
Back to top Go down

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Terminator wrote:
I was gonna get a tatt of the Sneaky Pete emblem on my arm but the tattoo places keep telling me they done have enough ink for that. Laughing

Maybe you mis-spoke, and said head, not enough ink in the world to cover that with a tat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new mazda tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mazda tattoo   new mazda tattoo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new mazda tattoo
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: