Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sweet Mustang ricer.

Go down 
+2
347 LX
Blown91LX
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Sweet Mustang ricer. Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Mustang ricer.   Sweet Mustang ricer. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:17 pm

Moparkid was selling a car today and look what a car load full of Mexicans rolled up in. I know Don and Cory are jealous.

They left for a test drive and we shot some pics.

Now that's wankster!

Sweet Mustang ricer. Mexl210

Look at da tail lights yo!

Sweet Mustang ricer. Mexl10

Civic mang would be proud.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mustang ricer.   Sweet Mustang ricer. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:23 pm

i have seen that thing. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mustang ricer.   Sweet Mustang ricer. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:24 pm

ha. priceless. especially coming from a mustang owner Laughing
Back to top Go down
347 LX
Legit
347 LX

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mustang ricer.   Sweet Mustang ricer. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:59 pm

I can remember when the mexicans used to like 3rd gens. Now I see them driving mustangs all over the place... Sad
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mustang ricer.   Sweet Mustang ricer. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:18 pm

LOL

I would have expected the messicans to take the other car and leave you with that magic cock pony!
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mustang ricer.   Sweet Mustang ricer. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:31 pm

haha dude, i love that you took pictures to goof on their car while they were on a test drive
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mustang ricer.   Sweet Mustang ricer. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:03 am

From what I heard its a ZO6 Killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mustang ricer.   Sweet Mustang ricer. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:31 am

Bod89lx wrote:

Aren't all fox bodies? Only thing getting killed in this thing would be a case of Caronas!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mustang ricer.   Sweet Mustang ricer. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:00 am

Terminator wrote:
Bod89lx wrote:

Aren't all fox bodies? Only thing getting killed in this thing would be a case of Caronas!

Not to mention it had a cheese gordita air freshener hanging from the rear view... On top of all of this, they wanted to haggle on the $$$. Its not like they have taxes to pay... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mustang ricer.   Sweet Mustang ricer. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:01 am

Now that I think about it, these pic's of there racecar have been posted and Franks probably gave them a flyer Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mustang ricer.   Sweet Mustang ricer. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:17 pm

I need to take pictures of cars from here! you will love them! I work at oreillys and we get some of the ugliest cars stop by
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mustang ricer.   Sweet Mustang ricer. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:36 pm

sdb300zx wrote:
I need to take pictures of cars from here! you will love them! I work at oreillys and we get some of the ugliest cars stop by

I thought you were some hot-shot real estate jockey?
Back to top Go down
JDMasfck
Legit
JDMasfck

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mustang ricer.   Sweet Mustang ricer. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:32 pm

WIN!!!!
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mustang ricer.   Sweet Mustang ricer. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:22 pm

I love forum time warps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Mustang ricer.   Sweet Mustang ricer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Mustang ricer.
Page 1 of 1