Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lilwillie dropping in

Go down 
+4
t0nyb0l0gna91
240sxguy
Administrator
Mclovin23
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

lilwillie dropping in - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lilwillie dropping in   lilwillie dropping in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:45 pm

Just wanted to drop in and say nice cars!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lilwillie dropping in   lilwillie dropping in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:48 pm

Sweet rides, dude! Welcome! So, you're out my way, I see.
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: lilwillie dropping in   lilwillie dropping in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:10 am

lilwillie wrote:
Native wrote:
Neat collection of cars! What is that truck on the end? I really like the way it looks.

1960 Chevy Apache stepside. Little 307 chevy and a TH350 with a 150 shot of NOS on it. Plate is off right now, had a vacuum leak. think it warped sitting in storage.
I really like it. Do you have any more pics of it?
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: lilwillie dropping in   lilwillie dropping in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:36 am

I assume it is you with the 320i recaros on craigslist? Please PM me with details and an asking price. I had a set of these years back and miss them.
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: lilwillie dropping in   lilwillie dropping in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:53 pm

what up brotha!!! gotta get out to your place w./some suds as soon as it warms up...
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com

PostSubject: Re: lilwillie dropping in   lilwillie dropping in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:00 am

240sxguy wrote:
I assume it is you with the 320i recaros on craigslist? Please PM me with details and an asking price. I had a set of these years back and miss them.

No free recaros Smile I'd never expect them for free, people sure want them bad.

I hadn't ever set a price. It is me on craigslist. Never set a price since if someone was serious they would be all up my ass for them. I would definitely need enough so I could get some decent replacement seats. meaning they would be a few hundred each which is likely a little high for the ripped driver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lilwillie dropping in   lilwillie dropping in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:00 am

ma70tt wrote:
what up brotha!!! gotta get out to your place w./some suds as soon as it warms up...

You know whats up, spinning wrenches Smile Yes, we will bump into each other this summer for sure.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: lilwillie dropping in   lilwillie dropping in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:40 am

Would you believe I paid about 300 shipped for the last pair I bought? Granted this was 10 years ago.

$600 is definitely out of my league. Thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lilwillie dropping in   lilwillie dropping in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:51 am

240sxguy wrote:
Would you believe I paid about 300 shipped for the last pair I bought? Granted this was 10 years ago.

$600 is definitely out of my league. Thanks anyway.

I would believe it. They are getting scarce and guys love them. Which is the only reason I listed them. If someone really wants them I make out great, if not, I'll still rock them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lilwillie dropping in   lilwillie dropping in - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lilwillie dropping in
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2