Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please allow me to introduce myself.....

Go down 
+10
Blown91LX
Fuckin Schiller!!
408 4 Eye
JDMasfck
Mclovin23
LLcoolJames
cletus
saucemaxx
240sxguy
2jz-U-Ltr
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Please allow me to introduce myself..... Empty
PostSubject: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:39 am

Figure in the light of recent events I should come check this forum out...

I am Marty, on other forums I go by Pwrtrip. But since that name is so cool its already been taken here?? wtf?

I am from Janesville. Im sure ive met a few people on here in previous years out street racing. I havnt been out this year, except last night. All my cars are currently broke or apart. I have a 99 Transam turbo car, 99 vette heads/cam car, and a 72 Nova turbo lsx car.

Last edited by Rain on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:47 am

Welcome, thank you for posting an intro. Feel free to say what you want to whoever, as long as it's not ruining a bunch of non related threads. Looks like you're in the right thread so far haha.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:51 am

Welcome, I recognize your name from 1320.
Back to top Go down
saucemaxx
Legit
saucemaxx

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:57 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.vimeo.com/sharpshooter
cletus
Legit
cletus

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:24 am

welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
http://www.bossandsons.com

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:28 am

Why Rain for a screen name?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:43 am

mtperformance wrote:
Why Rain for a screen name?

LOL! Because my normal 2 i use, napalm and pwrtrip were already taken. and I couldnt think of anything else.

....and it also has been known to ruin any car oriented event... but no that isnt why.... but its sounded good...lol.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:49 am

I called my ex wife rain for years because everytime I was having a parade...she showed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:54 am

Welcome over, Marty Cool
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:59 am

welcome man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:12 pm

You guys really have a section with all your phone numbers in it? Wow that is kind of risky if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:58 pm

whats life without a little bit of risk. lol. welcome to the site. i believe you and blown91lx are good friends right? lol
Back to top Go down
JDMasfck
Legit
JDMasfck

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:02 pm

welcome.
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:03 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:21 pm

Mclovin23 wrote:
whats life without a little bit of risk. lol. welcome to the site. i believe you and blown91lx are good friends right? lol

Yes, he found me on facebook and keeps sending me messages wanting to buy my socks and underwear. I figured he was a fetish freak and then realized who he hangs out with (Pontiac) and that her 6 cats probably peed on his and he just needs help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Ok now its getting weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:38 pm

mtperformance wrote:

If you want some cat pee im sure shed sell you some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:49 pm

Rain wrote:
mtperformance wrote:

If you want some cat pee im sure shed sell you some.
No thanks I wouldnt have anywhere to put it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:03 pm

\m/ Sup Marty and Welcome! \m/
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:04 pm

HI!
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:07 pm

Rain wrote:
Mclovin23 wrote:

Yes, he found me on facebook and keeps sending me messages wanting to buy my socks and underwear. I figured he was a fetish freak and then realized who he hangs out with (Pontiac) and that her 6 cats probably peed on his and he just needs help.

Who is the one in high school marty? grow the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:54 pm

lol welcome to the site, looks like your the topic of our weekly drama Smile
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:57 pm

There's always something fun going on around here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:05 pm

Blown91lx

Your only problem with Brian or I is the one Tiff put in your head....its funny how all the comments you make are the same ones shes made in the past.... I hope you catch something.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:27 pm

I made my own opinion about that dip shit. Just like i did with your stupid fucking ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself.....   Please allow me to introduce myself..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please allow me to introduce myself.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next