Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BorgWarner EFR Turbos

Go down 
+2
kp116
Mr Peepers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Peepers
Legit
Mr Peepers

BorgWarner EFR Turbos Empty
PostSubject: BorgWarner EFR Turbos   BorgWarner EFR Turbos Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:20 pm

http://www.motoiq.com/magazine_articles/articletype/articleview/articleid/1750/borgwarner-efr-turbo-feature-set.aspx

All the new stuff makes me jealous....

Oh, can't remember if you have to register to see any articles on that site but I recommend doing so.
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: BorgWarner EFR Turbos   BorgWarner EFR Turbos Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Awesome find matt! Those new borg warner turbo's sound like they are going to be the shit! I bet the price is going to reflect on that though....
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: BorgWarner EFR Turbos   BorgWarner EFR Turbos Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:13 pm

I love the BW turbos, I was considering one before I cheaped out and used a holset.
Back to top Go down
Mr Peepers
Legit
Mr Peepers

PostSubject: Re: BorgWarner EFR Turbos   BorgWarner EFR Turbos Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:46 am

240sxguy wrote:
I love the BW turbos, I was considering one before I cheaped out and used a holset.

lol!
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: BorgWarner EFR Turbos   BorgWarner EFR Turbos Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:43 am

Cheapskate with a 240sx, unheard of!
Back to top Go down
Slowmaro
Legit

PostSubject: Re: BorgWarner EFR Turbos   BorgWarner EFR Turbos Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:36 am

Glad to see they are planning on making a 91mm Twisted Evil Now I just want to see how much they are going to sell for. Thats all they keep talking about is added cost in the article to Im going to guess they are going to be up there. Maybe $5000. Thats way out of my frice range, but it would be nice not having to buy a wastegate, bov, and boost controller.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: BorgWarner EFR Turbos   BorgWarner EFR Turbos Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:52 pm

These are awesome, and the timing couldn't be better since I'm in the market for a couple right now.
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: BorgWarner EFR Turbos   BorgWarner EFR Turbos Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:20 pm

I used this on my emerging technologies report for a business class, thank you mr.peepers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BorgWarner EFR Turbos   BorgWarner EFR Turbos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BorgWarner EFR Turbos
Page 1 of 1