Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random picture of my downpipe construction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
240sxguy
Legit

Random picture of my downpipe construction Empty
PostSubject: Random picture of my downpipe construction   Random picture of my downpipe construction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Hey guys, ran across this in my photobucket account. This is the turbo setup that is currently on the car. I built the downpipe in an evening. Shit fits together like a puzzle with not a mm to spare anywhere! The manifold is a 6boost and the turbo exhaust housing is the HX35 with a normal Vband welded on.

Be easy on me, I don't do this shit for a living. Just for fun.

Random picture of my downpipe construction 0222102240
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Random picture of my downpipe construction   Random picture of my downpipe construction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:06 pm

nice is that the tial mv-s wastegate?
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Random picture of my downpipe construction   Random picture of my downpipe construction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:11 pm

Yes, and it kicks ass due to its size. The only thing I don't like about it is that you have to have the Vband clamps clocked perfectly else they will bind up on the housing when you attempt to install them. You kinda have to see it to understand, it's not a huge deal if you're not retarded like me and attempt to force it.
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Random picture of my downpipe construction   Random picture of my downpipe construction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:15 pm

gotcha, thats the one ive been lookin at because space is limited and the old tial 44 was a bitch to fit in there, i dont even think it wouldve fit.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Random picture of my downpipe construction   Random picture of my downpipe construction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:19 pm

the MVS made my old 38mm tial look big. I am very happy with it.

FYI, this picture was about the first 1/3rd of assembly. I did fishmouth that tube from the wastegate to the downpipe.
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Random picture of my downpipe construction   Random picture of my downpipe construction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:22 pm

you shoulda just let it dump to the ground lol
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Random picture of my downpipe construction   Random picture of my downpipe construction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:23 pm

You damn kids and your screamer pipes! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random picture of my downpipe construction   Random picture of my downpipe construction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random picture of my downpipe construction
Page 1 of 1