Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TRON Legacy 3D IMAX

Go down 
+4
MikeyT
240sxguy
STiedVR4Guy
Tusk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

TRON Legacy 3D IMAX Empty
PostSubject: TRON Legacy 3D IMAX   TRON Legacy 3D IMAX Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:42 pm

So............ I've been geeked for this for quite some time.

I get there for the first showing at 10:00 today.
Super mondo gulp size of cherry coke and pretzel bites..... check.
I get "my" seat in the theater and get settled in.
Mow through my pretzels bits in anticipation of this EPIC flick even though the cheese is a bit cold.
Lights dim, start sportin' a bit of a chub.
Previews finish, and see the cool Disney TRON castle at the beginning of the film..... a little school boy giggle escapes.
20 mins in and it's shaping up to be what I was hoping it to be............... and then the IMAX projector dies and then shits itself.

The staff come in and explain they are going to try and fix it and we'll all be getting free passes. Eh, ok, I can live with that. 5 minutes later they say they have to cancel the show, and we just get a stinking free pass, but they should be good to go for the next showing. Shit, this is not good. Go back out to my car to wait and finish up my Silence of the Lambs I've been watching. I go back up to get ready again, still trying to be hopeful and they cancled the next showing also.

If you plan to go see this in IMAX, call ahead. Now I have to wait till Monday to see it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: TRON Legacy 3D IMAX   TRON Legacy 3D IMAX Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:08 pm

What theater?
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: TRON Legacy 3D IMAX   TRON Legacy 3D IMAX Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:16 pm

When I was in highschool the fucking projector broke in the middle of titanic, which I was attending with my girl at the time. Needless to say, I saw the first half twice. Titanic fail indeed.

That sucks man! Imax makes me want to hurl Mad
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: TRON Legacy 3D IMAX   TRON Legacy 3D IMAX Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:46 pm

I saw it last night at the IMAX. No prob for me. I guess I got lucky. By the way it was oustanding!
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: TRON Legacy 3D IMAX   TRON Legacy 3D IMAX Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:54 pm

STiedVR4Guy wrote:
What theater?

Pretty sure there is only 1 IMAX in town Wink
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: TRON Legacy 3D IMAX   TRON Legacy 3D IMAX Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:33 pm

lol the chub line made me
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: TRON Legacy 3D IMAX   TRON Legacy 3D IMAX Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:43 pm

LLcoolJames wrote:
lol the chub line made me

HORNY!
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: TRON Legacy 3D IMAX   TRON Legacy 3D IMAX Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:28 pm

truth
Back to top Go down
JamesZ28
Legit
JamesZ28

PostSubject: Re: TRON Legacy 3D IMAX   TRON Legacy 3D IMAX Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:11 pm

I saw this on Sunday in 3D. I have to say it was surprisingly a very good movie. And we were lucky enough not to have projector problems. Cool
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: TRON Legacy 3D IMAX   TRON Legacy 3D IMAX Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:37 pm

^ I saw it yesterday. Visually, I though it was a GREAT movie. I got sucked in pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: TRON Legacy 3D IMAX   TRON Legacy 3D IMAX Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:39 am

Just saw it in 3d and im impressed not so much by the 3d but it was way better than i expected for a disney movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRON Legacy 3D IMAX   TRON Legacy 3D IMAX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRON Legacy 3D IMAX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: