Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hola!

Go down 
+5
MikeyT
240sxguy
408 4 Eye
Fuckin Schiller!!
LLcoolJames
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Hola! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:01 am

blizzard wrote:
Sprayin8's wrote:
Nope. Its never seen the track. I roll it off a trailer every once and while to wash it and then put it back on. So how many groceries will that lil four banger hold? Bet your Mom loves it. Sorry Im not the only one being a stereotype. Cool

It holds 7 bags when they are packed full, but the weight is too much and it can't move under its own power. I only grocery shop at the top of hills so I can roll down them.

I probably came off as a dick which was not my intention. Welcome to the forums.

overblown wrote:
Like I said, I'm always down to ride. There are only a few guys with bikes on this site but we need to all get together this year. Never happened last year. I used to be on MSB and went to a few meets but I brought one of my Harleys and they didn't like that I guess so we didn't get along well.

There was talk about getting a WS&T group ride or a bike night together this fall but it never went thru. Hopefully this coming year all the riders from the forum can get together.

Its all good. A ride would be fun. Keep me posted. Spring isnt to far away. Only three to four more months. No
Back to top Go down

Hola! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:03 am

bigbird94 wrote:
There are at least a couple other guys on this site that still or used to bmx. I did in the back when but i should have never stopped. its pretty badass

What are you ring if I can ask? Ive got a 20" PK Ripper hanging from the ceiling of my garage and a 24" FreeAgent.
Back to top Go down

Hola! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:06 am

kp116 wrote:
I think I have seen that bike before. It looks good from behind Smile Welcome man!

Shit! Next to me is more like it. lol Howdy!
Back to top Go down

Hola! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:11 am

Sprayin8's wrote:
mtperformance wrote:
Sprayin8's is the gay, fyi.
Speaking of see people from the behind. Catcher.

What the hell is wrong with you people on here! You let this guy on here!
Next thing you know, you'll have his brother 305 on here or worse you'll make MT a mod!
305 has been and gone.

Hey BJ what's that say under my screen name?
Back to top Go down

Hola! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:24 am

mtperformance wrote:
Sprayin8's wrote:
mtperformance wrote:

Next thing you know, you'll have his brother 305 on here or worse you'll make MT a mod!
305 has been and gone.

Really dumb ass? Wow. Your thick. I think it says your on a power trip on another web sight.
Back to top Go down

Hola! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:36 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down

Hola! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:46 am

Sprayin8's wrote:
mtperformance wrote:
Sprayin8's wrote:
mtperformance wrote:

305 has been and gone.

Really dumb ass? Wow. Your thick. I think it says your on a power trip on another web sight.

Just living the E dream
Back to top Go down

Hola! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:16 pm

Sprayin8's wrote:
This spring if you'd like to find out I'd be more than happy to take a few of you out 92 and W towards New Glarus. There are some really nice roads out towards Mazo also. Who am I kidding there are shit tons of roads this state offers that are fun to sweep.
Speaking of spring..... Do you have something to keep me busy on the road or the track?

hell yea sign me up. Although only 4 wheels for me Sad
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Gorilla
Legit

Hola! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:11 am

BJ. . . . sucks! Oh I totally got him lol welcome, good to see more slow stuff on here that I'd have a chance with!
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

Hola! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Sprayin8's wrote:
kp116 wrote:
I think I have seen that bike before. It looks good from behind Smile Welcome man!

Shit! Next to me is more like it. lol Howdy!
we will see how this year goes! Smile
Back to top Go down

Hola! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:34 pm

nice bike man! I used to ride old kawi's, just sold my 77 Kz1000 that had 3000 miles on it. I also used to race an older pro stock kawi. 1256cc, FBG chassis, 10" car tire, 44mm lectron pros, slider clutch, with the pro rider it went 4.90 in the 1/8th, I couldn't get it past the 5.30 mark tho. You'll have to get in on the video action next summer man
Back to top Go down

Hola! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:41 pm

SteelHammer wrote:
nice bike man! I used to ride old kawi's, just sold my 77 Kz1000 that had 3000 miles on it. I also used to race an older pro stock kawi. 1256cc, FBG chassis, 10" car tire, 44mm lectron pros, slider clutch, with the pro rider it went 4.90 in the 1/8th, I couldn't get it past the 5.30 mark tho. You'll have to get in on the video action next summer man

Thank you! You used to run some of the old school fun stuff! I tell you what.... the sport wouldnt be where its at now without it!
I hope to get some videos and pics this season. Got some gremlins to work out the bike before the start. Nothing to major thou. With some luck, some parts, and a little spray I hope to be in the high 8's this season.
Back to top Go down

Hola! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:44 pm

bigbird94 wrote:
There are at least a couple other guys on this site that still or used to bmx. I did in the back when but i should have never stopped. its pretty badass
Thinking of going for a ride today. Roads are clear but its kinda cold. Think I can handle it thou.
Back to top Go down

Hola! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:57 pm

These new bikes are SOOOOO much faster...... You can take ur bike and put a wheelie bar on it and it prolly would've smoked that old thing we built, they are fun old bikes tho!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hola! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola!   Hola! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hola!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: