Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky. Empty
PostSubject: Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky.   Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:29 am

Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky.   Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:05 pm

Holy Shit! You rarely see mopars done up shitty like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky.   Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm

WTF is an IZZY cam? If the tool is referring to an Iskenderian camshaft, I'd like to alert the dumbass they are called an ISKY cam.

So Zac, you gonna offer a straight up trade..... your Bu-haul for this gem? Laughing
Back to top Go down
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

PostSubject: Re: Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky.   Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:47 pm

to late, i traded my truck for it. a video of me driving it off a cliff coming soon.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky.   Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:59 pm

lol, I'd take it! The car has potential, plus I'm a sucker for a cuda with billboards!

Mike
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky.   Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:09 pm

I saw this this morning and had a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky.   Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:08 pm

MikeyT wrote:
lol, I'd take it! The car has potential, plus I'm a sucker for a cuda with billboards!

Mike

Mikey, I love the 72-74 'cuda better than the more popular 70-71 cars, but the first thing to happen to this thing would be a complete repaint. The billboards, flames, and paint by numbers coloring scheme would be the first to go Cool
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky.   Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:31 pm

I agree the front needs to go, but purple with white billboards, that is a really cool look.

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky.   Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:23 pm

I think I threw up in my mouth a little...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky.   Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thankfully all Mopar guys aren't this tacky.
Page 1 of 1