Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bought a new daily for the wife...

Go down 
+5
GGevoX
MikeyT
kp116
Mclovin23
nasty187
9 posters
AuthorMessage
nasty187

nasty187

Bought a new daily for the wife... Empty
PostSubject: Bought a new daily for the wife...   Bought a new daily for the wife... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Bought the wife a new daily driver nothing real fancy,figured i would keep her kia for my daily commute.So upgrade her to this....its reallly a ugly color but....

Bought a new daily for the wife... 188940_1611828744497_1499624211_31342659_8305795_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.ripsnortin.net

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new daily for the wife...   Bought a new daily for the wife... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:32 pm

This a dumb question, but what kind of car is that? (Insert 80s redneck driving a G-Body joke here)
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new daily for the wife...   Bought a new daily for the wife... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:50 pm

hyundai genesis. awful color, nice car though Smile
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new daily for the wife...   Bought a new daily for the wife... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:54 pm

Turbo 4b11 or no? Always wanted to drive one so see what they are like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new daily for the wife...   Bought a new daily for the wife... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:10 pm

Mitsubishi's 4B11 is so much better... just saying and Mitsubishi's isn't all that great yet. Not like the 4g63.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new daily for the wife...   Bought a new daily for the wife... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:24 pm

that is obvious but this should be a nice DD fr sure. i really like the way they look
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new daily for the wife...   Bought a new daily for the wife... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Good looking car, I actually kind of like the color beats the usual silver/blue/black. what is the performance like on it?

Mike
Back to top Go down
GGevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new daily for the wife...   Bought a new daily for the wife... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:00 pm

the bastard child 4B11. They are great cars tho. Happy modding. Tint, lip kit, wheels, slammed. DONE. Really awesome RWD cars.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new daily for the wife...   Bought a new daily for the wife... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Bought a new daily for the wife... 3
Back to top Go down
nasty187

nasty187

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new daily for the wife...   Bought a new daily for the wife... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:51 pm

it is a 2010 Genesis it has the 2.0 turbo,has all the bells and whistles except heated seats and leather.The color is lime rock green, it has a warrenty for like 85000 miles.So modding will be whatever i can do without warrenty going bye bye.It has the 5 speed auto with padel shifts,traction contol,stability controle...I drove the stick and it did not give you that constent pull like the auto.And besides wife don't care to learn how to drive stick.So bought this one,5 minutes of being home had cold air intake on it ,emblems on trunk removed,and had front window banner put on,due to everything else was already tinted. I have messed with the padel shift and handling of the car ,and it handles pretty much anything you throw at it.I had taking to a empty lot and you can pretty easily power slide it,and it turns in and out real smoothly. I am trying to find a place doing auto x so can take it and see how it goes.I know april there is one in milwaukee,so it will get tested alot mor then. But so far it is alot of fun...
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new daily for the wife...   Bought a new daily for the wife... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:08 pm

That's cool. I like it.
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new daily for the wife...   Bought a new daily for the wife... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:26 am

so if thats her DD, whats her jizz rocket look like?
Back to top Go down
Slowmaro
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new daily for the wife...   Bought a new daily for the wife... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:13 pm

I don't know if you are interested, but Beyond Redline in Green Bay is having there 2nd annual Genesis Coupe gathereing and open house on May 14th. Last year there were quite a few Gen Coupe owners from all over the Midwest from as far away as Utah. Beyond Redline makes a ton of parts for the Genesis. They make everything from cat back exhausts, to fully built engines, and turbo upgrades. They are also able to fully tune for any mods you might have. There old shop car Genesis made over 450rwhp, and they have built Gen coupes that make over 500hp. Even in stock form they offer a mail order tune that makes the Genesis a lot more fun to drive, and it is able to be flashed back to stock for any waranty work.
Back to top Go down
nasty187

nasty187

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new daily for the wife...   Bought a new daily for the wife... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Slowmaro wrote:
I don't know if you are interested, but Beyond Redline in Green Bay is having there 2nd annual Genesis Coupe gathereing and open house on May 14th. Last year there were quite a few Gen Coupe owners from all over the Midwest from as far away as Utah. Beyond Redline makes a ton of parts for the Genesis. They make everything from cat back exhausts, to fully built engines, and turbo upgrades. They are also able to fully tune for any mods you might have. There old shop car Genesis made over 450rwhp, and they have built Gen coupes that make over 500hp. Even in stock form they offer a mail order tune that makes the Genesis a lot more fun to drive, and it is able to be flashed back to stock for any waranty work.

Already talked to luke about this up there may be making a few adjustments to it. Thanks for the heads up on the 14th of may was not aware of this tho.
Back to top Go down
Slowmaro
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new daily for the wife...   Bought a new daily for the wife... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:33 am

Awesome! Maybe Ill see you there. I don't own a Gen Coupe, but I usually get recruited to help grill burgers and brats, for the open house.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new daily for the wife...   Bought a new daily for the wife... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:42 am

my brother works at hyundai zimbrick and he talks pretty highly of these things. actuallly thinking about getting one for a DD> too
Back to top Go down
nasty187

nasty187

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new daily for the wife...   Bought a new daily for the wife... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Slowmaro wrote:
Awesome! Maybe Ill see you there. I don't own a Gen Coupe, but I usually get recruited to help grill burgers and brats, for the open house.
maybe by then i will have some mods...lol
nightrunner06 wrote:
my brother works at hyundai zimbrick and he talks pretty highly of these things. actuallly thinking about getting one for a DD> too
i like the thing not as much as my buick but its fun for everyday i'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new daily for the wife...   Bought a new daily for the wife... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bought a new daily for the wife...
Page 1 of 1