Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OH HAI

Go down 
+19
Overboosting
baileyracing
2jz-U-Ltr
Disgustang
MikeyT
Mclovin23
HoosierDaddy
408 4 Eye
OJDAJUICEMAN
Petes71cam
LLcoolJames
347 LX
bigbird94
Tusk
Fuckin Schiller!!
WWevoX
XSFTLBS
06evo9se
mcdoogle6969
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:04 am

You wouldn't happen to be Schmidts kid would you?
Back to top Go down
mcdoogle6969

mcdoogle6969

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:07 am

No, Don't know anybody with that name either.
Back to top Go down

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:04 am

mcdoogle6969 wrote:
mtperformance wrote:
mcdoogle6969 wrote:
Who said I'm afraid!? Very Happy

Donerite Automotive

I asked for a lane, you said I would get my feelings hurt.

I say lets put some money on it, you say ok but you need to know what's up with mine.

I tell you what's up, now if it happens its for free.

I guess you're not as badass as your avatar and sig would suggest.

Sorry didn't mean to startle you.

You said "You would think this mammoth/punisher blown ls3 5th gen would just kill it." ...so I offered to race for free.

Don't bullshit me with your small bottle shot.
You're hiding something from me. Wink

Ps: You gotta relax buddy, you seem to be taking it super cereal

I am not hiding anything, I wouldnt shit you your my favorite turd.

And just to show you what a super awesome guy I am, I will help you out.

A good site for info on the type of car you have besides LS1tech (which isnt that bad if you dont act like a dumbass on it) is www.camaroz28.com and www.mfba.org . The main reason mfba is a good site for a guy with a 5th gen is that Larry from Speed inc. (a.k.a SVT SPEED 04) is on there and they had their blown 5th gen in the high 10's last year with bolt-ons and a Maggie blower and they have been featured in GM hightech mag. alot with their new mullet.

As far as tires go, Nittos fucking suck dick and if anyone tells you different they are full of shit. You might get them to work on a sticky track or if you had a setup suspension, but some goofy 19 year old kid with 500+whp in his LLcoolJames clap wagon is just going to blaze them fuckers.

Goodyear DR's and Hoosier QTP are probably the stickiest but wont last long pounding the streets, Mickey Thompson ET street radials would probably be your best bet. In any rate I would get some 16 inch 4th gen Fbody wheels if they will clear your brakes for the rear for your "race tires" so your not chewing up your DR's cruising for scattered ass at the mall and local highschools.

There you go skippy, dont say I never helped you out.

OH HAI - Page 4 KIP-small

OH HAI - Page 4 6116

OH HAI - Page 4 Kick-in-the-nuts1-2

Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:49 am

I think he just went stupid
Back to top Go down

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:26 am

HAHA those are great.
Back to top Go down
Slowmaro
Legit

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:27 pm

mcdoogle6969 wrote:
mtperformance wrote:
mcdoogle6969 wrote:

Donerite Automotive

I say lets put some money on it, you say ok but you need to know what's up with mine.

You said "You would think this mammoth/punisher blown ls3 5th gen would just kill it." ...so I offered to race for free.

At Automotion, Ill run the winner of this race. And I don't mind doing it for fun (Unless someone wants to put money on it) BTW, I have a 2000 Z28 w/ cam, bolt-ons, and spray.
We are probably going to bring some VHT with us this year so hopefully we can get the road hooking a little better. Your going to need it with that Kenne Bell on there. Oh, and go with the Mickey Thompson Drag Radials. Ive ran Nittos and they don't even come close to the MT Drag Radials.
Back to top Go down
mcdoogle6969

mcdoogle6969

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:05 pm

mtperformance wrote:
mcdoogle6969 wrote:
mtperformance wrote:
mcdoogle6969 wrote:

Donerite Automotive

I am not hiding anything, I wouldnt shit you your my favorite turd.

And just to show you what a super awesome guy I am, I will help you out.

A good site for info on the type of car you have besides LS1tech (which isnt that bad if you dont act like a dumbass on it) is www.camaroz28.com and www.mfba.org . The main reason mfba is a good site for a guy with a 5th gen is that Larry from Speed inc. (a.k.a SVT SPEED 04) is on there and they had their blown 5th gen in the high 10's last year with bolt-ons and a Maggie blower and they have been featured in GM hightech mag. alot with their new mullet.

As far as tires go, Nittos fucking suck dick and if anyone tells you different they are full of shit. You might get them to work on a sticky track or if you had a setup suspension, but some goofy 19 year old kid with 500+whp in his LLcoolJames clap wagon is just going to blaze them fuckers.

Goodyear DR's and Hoosier QTP are probably the stickiest but wont last long pounding the streets, Mickey Thompson ET street radials would probably be your best bet. In any rate I would get some 16 inch 4th gen Fbody wheels if they will clear your brakes for the rear for your "race tires" so your not chewing up your DR's cruising for scattered ass at the mall and local highschools.

There you go skippy, dont say I never helped you out.

Are you ALWAYS an asshole? Very Happy
I know what my car can be capable of. Which is why I am questioning whats done to your car, I remember reading somewhere that you ran 12.8 on the motor or something like that.

I would like to put Mickey T's on the car, but they don't make them for the size rim I'm going with yet.
It's more of a Sunday cruise/show car than a drag car (It will only see a track once in awhile). So I'm sticking with 20s (same size on the car stock) they just look good.

Running around town with a 16" drag rim and slicks all the time probably isn't a good idea.
Bogarts are sexy but damn expensive, and to fit anything less than an 18 on the car you would need to replace the Brembo brakes, they are too big.
If I went to the track a lot, getting a set of drag rims would be something I would probably do...but not in the budget this year.

Last edited by mcdoogle6969 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:09 pm

do these......... http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/street.php?item=SportsmanSR

they look cool, wear good, and are stickier then nitto 555r
Back to top Go down

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Slowmaro, in order not to throw this thread off more than it all ready is I will just say...

If I am up there I will find you.
Back to top Go down

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:16 pm

mcdoogle6969 wrote:

I know what my car can be capable of. Which is why I am questioning whats done to your car, I remember reading somewhere that you ran 12.8 on the motor or something like that.

I would like to put Mickey T's on the car, but they don't make them for the size rim I'm going with yet.
It's more of a Sunday cruise/show car than a drag car (It will only see a track once in awhile). So I'm sticking with 20s (same size on the car stock) they just look good.

Either put up or shut up enough of the bitch fest. run what you brung. grow a pair. if ur this worried just do it for fun.

And secondly ur stupid if ur gunna build a car only for a lil driving and car shows. whats the point if ur not even gunna use all that power?
But I do have to say it IS a gorgeuos car and look froward to seeing some numbers after u get the shit put on it.
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:24 pm

^ he has a point. If you come onto a site like this flaunting your fancy new c.amaro dont pussy out at the first car that asks for a race. Especially when his whole car was as expensive as your blower.

Last edited by bigbird94 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Welcome to the site. It isn't always like this, but the onset of good weather and new people to race really gets everyone going.

You're the first one through the door with a modded SS so everyone is doubly anxious to get a race with you. So it may seem a bit jacked up but you should take it as a good compliment.
Back to top Go down
mcdoogle6969

mcdoogle6969

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Well after lastnight I think this nice weather is going to be delayed. haha.

Last edited by mcdoogle6969 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mcdoogle6969

mcdoogle6969

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:22 pm

89ChevondaSI wrote:
mcdoogle6969 wrote:

Either put up or shut up enough of the bitch fest. run what you brung. grow a pair. if ur this worried just do it for fun.

And secondly ur stupid if ur gunna build a car only for a lil driving and car shows. whats the point if ur not even gunna use all that power?
But I do have to say it IS a gorgeuos car and look froward to seeing some numbers after u get the shit put on it.

The car isn't built to handle going to the track everyday, plus I don't feel like driving hours away all the time just to have fun.

Besides, abusing the car all the time will lead to something breaking that I simply can't afford right now. Baby steps man, baby steps.
Bolt-ons, KB, and a possible cam is enough for now. Would be a fun street car. Who says I don't have my fun?

I never said I was going to back out, Id race him for money...I'm not made of it though, so it couldn't be too much 100 bucks? lol (I'm not sure if your all the kind of guys who put their life savings down on races). I just heard from a few people that his car is the most "inconsistent one on this planet".

Last edited by mcdoogle6969 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mcdoogle6969

mcdoogle6969

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:26 pm

Off to work guys, see you all around 2am! LOL.
Back to top Go down

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:59 pm

LLcoolJames clap wagon makes me go stupid
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Shit. I go stupid
Back to top Go down
Blinker Fluid?
Legit
Blinker Fluid?

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:42 pm

"ls1tech is a good site" funny joke
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:45 pm

Hey why don't you go do a ls1 swap........

Smile
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:39 pm

IDK if i said welcome if i didn't welcome. im not saying that a KB is not a good setup but there are better......
Back to top Go down
Blinker Fluid?
Legit
Blinker Fluid?

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:12 pm

the ls1 swap will even cure aids I once read on that forum. They are the only answer
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:24 pm

brngrhd wrote:
IDK if i said welcome if i didn't welcome. im not saying that a KB is not a good setup but there are better......

yeah they're overrated and fucking stupid expensive.. KB Cobras always get picked on by Whipples it seems. or turbos. lol.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Blinker Fluid? wrote:
the ls1 swap will even cure aids I once read on that forum. They are the only answer

Um last time I checked it was ls1 tech. So they talk about ls1 s. But any ways it cures cancer.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:07 pm

I would buy a kenne bell in a fricken heart beat if I had the money. There cool and nice quality. Who gives a Fuck who wins on fucking youtube.
Back to top Go down

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:23 pm

My guy down here has one on his 2000 dodge truck (smokeshow video coming soon), but it sure makes that 318 come alive.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OH HAI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   OH HAI - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OH HAI
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: