Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

garagequeen? POS AWD.

Go down 
+19
eLetoR
nasty187
baileyracing
GGevoX
HoosierDaddy
Overboosting
mr.johnson
WWevoX
mcdoogle6969
MikeyT
bigbird94
2jz-U-Ltr
LLcoolJames
Disgustang
240sxguy
Mclovin23
Honda215
Blown91LX
LOLZFWD
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GGevoX
Legit

garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:47 pm

Ha welcome. Evo's unite?
Back to top Go down
baileyracing
Legit
baileyracing

PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:38 pm

EVO- Extreme Vagina Odor

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
LOLZFWD

LOLZFWD

PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Thanks everyone!

and yea no suspension work done to it, will have to make adjustments to make front wheels not rub on dustshield when i turn and roll the rear fenders probly for the rims but other then that...notta

basically just a four door grocery getter clown car, you know Wink

EVO- Explores Vaginal Organs
GTO- God Triumphs Over

farao
Back to top Go down
LOLZFWD

LOLZFWD

PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Peaches wrote:
This place could use more imports since everyone else here seems to be going domestic

makes me think im gunna have to change my plates to LOLZRWD er something! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:05 pm

LOLZFWD wrote:
Peaches wrote:
This place could use more imports since everyone else here seems to be going domestic

makes me think im gunna have to change my plates to LOLZRWD er something! Crying or Very sad

you could but when you come down here was can line up some of you AWD guys against some of the RWD guys and see if it is still LOLZRWD Smile at the track of course
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Haha yeah man, now that the Speed3 is gone I don't think we really have any FWD cars left other than a couple civics that you wouldnt want to race. No SRT4's here.
Back to top Go down
nasty187

nasty187

PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:22 pm

yup rwd cars suck especially old 80's gm.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ripsnortin.net
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:24 pm

nasty187 wrote:
yup rwd cars suck especially old 80's gm.....

yes, yes they do..... along with hondas.....
Back to top Go down
eLetoR
Legit
eLetoR

PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:25 am

LOLZFWD wrote:
Peaches wrote:

Are you the same dude that had a Chevy Cobalt with "STAGE 3" written across the thing real big?
Back to top Go down
LOLZFWD

LOLZFWD

PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:51 pm

eLetoR wrote:
LOLZFWD wrote:
Peaches wrote:

Are you the same dude that had a Chevy Cobalt with "STAGE 3" written across the thing real big?

Yea that was me. Lol I had that sticker on for like one month some ppl liked it some ppl didn't, i basically tried to change a bunch of things up on that car, I went wingless and had stickers and took them off and put the spoiler back on and changed stuff up all of the time. I liked the car because of how it LOOKED, not because i thought it was fast, I really didnt think it was fast at all, for what it was, and what was done to it...it was a quick daily, but not a racecar by any means, had excessive torque that was uncontrollable on a launch, front wheel drive and supercharged just isn't for launching that's for sure, it hugged the road good, but it served the purpose i intended for it at the time basically. (a misinterpretation to most ppl, probably because of the stage 3 sticker, i get it, that's why i took it off is that's not what i was trying to get across, I just hated that ppl though i was some rich kid that thought his stock cobalt ss was fast) Needless to say I got bored with it, because i didn't want to dump a BUNCH of money into that car, it was just my daily driver, i put the stage three on because I wanted to be different and make the car a little snappier. i did alot of small things to alter the way it LOOKED, nothing really performance based, My work consisted of 60# injectors, 2.75in. pulley, ported the supercharger, gm performance stage three tuned PCM, (that came with adjustable rev limiter, dual maps for race gas, option B kit, dual bypass end-plate on the inter cooler, wideband. thats it... i managed to dyno it on the muddstain dyno at western (i used to workstudy there) and it pulled out a max hp of 293/254 ftlbs of torque on racegas..... blahhh.... whatever. didn't really care, had no LSD would spin the tires like mad, torque steer like a bitch, and was rev happy. when i bought the car i was looking for an EVO, but didnt know WHERE to look at the time, i came across and EVO and instantly put it up for sale, some kid bought it that blew cylinder #4 because an injecter failed, he wasnt watching the wb, and it blew to smithereens! sweeeet.... heh

i did think the cobalt was photogenic though, i loved the way it looked thats why i bought it.

heres a few pics.

garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 62934101502546399907256

garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 36703150379303177411426

garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 48427609162346e8d9c5b

garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 48427665300307962e1dz

Back to top Go down
GGevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Should have bought the G85 ss/sc. Ha. I miss my cobalt alot. Smooth power but nothing what my evo is. Cool story right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:21 pm

I remember seeing that yellow cobalt for sale on CL.

What do you drive again? Nevermind, I went back and read the thread. Asian Clown Car.
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:25 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:23 am

i just sold my cobalt yesterday! i saw that one on CL too. nice looking car
Back to top Go down
cobaltss/scz34

cobaltss/scz34

PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:08 am

thats too bad that the bolt had to die!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:45 am

cobaltss/scz34 wrote:
too bad the fuckhead kid that had to buy it, showed up in a trench coat and blue hair, but hey. Money is MONEY?
Back to top Go down
LOLZFWD

LOLZFWD

PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:18 pm

simons3z wrote:
cobaltss/scz34 wrote:
too bad the fuckhead kid that had to buy it, showed up in a trench coat and blue hair, but hey. Money is MONEY?

Amen... couldn't complain... I loled when I heard that tho.. heh
Back to top Go down
cobaltss/scz34

cobaltss/scz34

PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:08 pm

LOLZFWD wrote:
simons3z wrote:
cobaltss/scz34 wrote:

Amen... couldn't complain... I loled when I heard that tho.. heh
ya too bad but those rims are sick! can't get over them!
Back to top Go down
LOLZFWD

LOLZFWD

PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:23 pm

updated first page with a new picture.
Back to top Go down
derrr123

derrr123

PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:31 am

mmm i love evo's!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kong97s14

kong97s14

PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:37 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: garagequeen? POS AWD.   garagequeen? POS AWD. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

garagequeen? POS AWD.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: