Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SuspectHonda Intro

Go down 
+12
baileyracing
Mclovin23
408 4 Eye
Disgustang
240sxguy
LLcoolJames
HoosierDaddy
t0nyb0l0gna91
Fuckin Schiller!!
MikeyT
Overboosting
tim85851
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

SuspectHonda Intro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuspectHonda Intro   SuspectHonda Intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:57 pm

SuspectHonda wrote:
Yeah that's it Rolling Eyes

I know that's it. What does your car make, like 57 horsepower?

Don't forget, the new Fast and Furious movie comes out on April 29th.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuspectHonda Intro   SuspectHonda Intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:45 am

Sleep Another Le Kross ricer.... hi. Sleep
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: SuspectHonda Intro   SuspectHonda Intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:50 am

SuspectHonda Intro - Page 2 Tits_o10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuspectHonda Intro   SuspectHonda Intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:12 am

Lol def not a ricer. No body kits no euro tails nothing like that I'm just not about to put a ls1 in my car. And I didn't make this intro page to ask for you attention I made it so my account wouldn't be deleted.
Back to top Go down
LOLZFWD

LOLZFWD

PostSubject: Re: SuspectHonda Intro   SuspectHonda Intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:32 pm

too bad you mentioned that u like hondas.... otherwise maybe you wouldnt have got called out lmao

veeeeeeteeeEEEECCCKKK!K!K!K!K!!!!!!K!K!!!!!K!K!K!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuspectHonda Intro   SuspectHonda Intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:43 pm

I love Hondas. And I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: SuspectHonda Intro   SuspectHonda Intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Somebody has to. Honduhs suck. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuspectHonda Intro   SuspectHonda Intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:18 pm

whalecum , don't worry I have a shitbox too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuspectHonda Intro   SuspectHonda Intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:18 pm

I knew I recognized the wheels in your avatar. I came across your engine rebuild thread not too long ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuspectHonda Intro   SuspectHonda Intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Blown91LX wrote:
Somebody has to. Honduhs suck. Lol

I don't love them for a performance car. I love them for a car I enjoy working on, a car I enjoy talking about and a car I enjoy owning. I've never had a honda and didn't love it. I love driving them whether they're stock and slow or swapped and slightly less slow. They're just a car I personally enjoy being around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SuspectHonda Intro   SuspectHonda Intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:40 pm

SuspectHonda wrote:
I knew I recognized the wheels in your avatar. I came across your engine rebuild thread not too long ago.
Yep this was my first honda rebuild, and the only Honda I've ever owned, respectively without any bias whatsoever, has been the best running most cost efficient vehicle I've ever owned , 2 years almost zero major maintenance ,until the engine melted during a beat run to the Dells and I had to rebuild it . Oh and I have owned a shitload of different vehicles, thats right in-between a fuck-ton and an ass-load , yeh that many!
Back to top Go down
kong97s14

kong97s14

PostSubject: Re: SuspectHonda Intro   SuspectHonda Intro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:14 pm

welcome and nice s13. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuspectHonda Intro   SuspectHonda Intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SuspectHonda Intro
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2