Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Build Thread suggestions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

Build Thread suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Build Thread suggestions.   Build Thread suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:52 am

If any of you have seen a build thread on another forum you have probably already seen this but I figured I would type one out for those new to it.

When starting a build thread it may be a good idea to reserve a few posts you can come back and edit to summarize the work you have done so people don't have to sift through all the posts. This makes it easy to summarize different areas of modification (i.e. Suspension, Power, Drive train, cosmetic, etc.). You can also add links to other pages for things like pictures as only so many will fit in a post and you will most likely always be taking pics of your car.

Just a suggestion, feel free to add yours to the thread Smile
Back to top Go down
Administrator

Build Thread suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build Thread suggestions.   Build Thread suggestions. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:05 am

Those are good suggestions, I can also lock the thread for anyone other than the OP or any mod can just delete others posts if necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wistreetandtrack.com

Build Thread suggestions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Build Threads-
Jump to: