Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.

Go down 
+13
Disgustang
Fuckin Schiller!!
Overboosting
XSFTLBS
Mclovin23
cletus
myles4g63
Bod89lx
Mr Peepers
kp116
OJDAJUICEMAN
HoosierDaddy
mr.johnson
17 posters
AuthorMessage
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Empty
PostSubject: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:28 am

Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:39 am

It would Prolly be front wheel drive that has no traction. That blows the head off because if too much nitrous .Smile

Sorry I had to. You asked
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:18 pm

^ LOL.
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:45 pm

This build is also on the dsmlink forums. Been following it for awhile. Maybe he will have it at the shootout this year!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr Peepers
Legit
Mr Peepers

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:08 pm

What about a bike?

what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcngT_0OMtGHgstNVmw-kiotO8hdiVoaenHB2pWjQhtHdeNJzn

I would love to see the thing at the shootout. Many of the cars coming from Infamous are really nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:12 am

i LOL'ed because I read MT; and the link popped up "budget build". everyone is always hatin on F bodies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:51 am

I like S2000's
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:27 am

I am sure they would say its on low boost and a small shot so they need land!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
myles4g63
Legit
myles4g63

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:07 pm

bump check thread out cars close to complete
Back to top Go down
cletus
Legit
cletus

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:28 pm

nightrunner06 wrote:
It would Prolly be front wheel drive that has no traction. That blows the head off because if too much nitrous .Smile

Sorry I had to. You asked

we can't all have underpowered lead sleds that run race gas.........................

Not a fan of his motor of choice but everything looks pretty sick on that build!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bossandsons.com
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:35 pm

He's right about being under powered., I run 91 octane though Smile
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:17 pm

dont sandbag..... its 93 on occasion. lol
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:34 pm

ya i know , occasionally i go to bp instead of kwik trip Surprised
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:44 pm

Wait wait wait. You never said ANYTHING about it being that Hi-test no corn 91 octane.....

I'm sure if you look closely in this picture you can see JD loading a certain kind of dirt into a certain kind of cloth container....

what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Sandbagger
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:48 pm

I dont get it..
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Overboosting wrote:
I dont get it..

me either.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:16 pm

you can stop trying to be funny any time, it's not working
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:21 pm

Sandbagger. .. Certain kind of dirt.....certain kind of cloth
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Oh my god thats the worst joke ever.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:24 pm

Wall Bash
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:41 pm

For fucks sake......... Laughing

I give up..........

I thought it was funny.......................
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:18 am

Overboosting wrote:
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:56 pm

DERP
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:01 pm

240sxguy wrote:
Overboosting wrote:
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:16 pm

LegaSTi wrote:
240sxguy wrote:
Overboosting wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.   what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what would happen if mt, the dtp boys, peepers and kenny built a car.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Garage-
Jump to: