Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

End of the world date change

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MarineScout13
Legit
MarineScout13

End of the world date change Empty
PostSubject: End of the world date change   End of the world date change Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:09 pm

I found it very amusing when we were all up at Automotion and the followers decided to drive through handing out pamphlets about the world ending. Which of course people from WIST decided to start messing with them and asking stupid questions which just made about everyone laugh because the guy answered them. And someone even told the passing cop about it. Well as the title states he has changed the date to October 21. Now if only we could find another one of those vehicles driving around for Tye to mess around with.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110524/ap_on_re_us/us_apocalypse_saturday
Back to top Go down
JDMasfck
Legit
JDMasfck

PostSubject: Re: End of the world date change   End of the world date change Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Thats one big avatar.
Back to top Go down
MarineScout13
Legit
MarineScout13

PostSubject: Re: End of the world date change   End of the world date change Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Yeah I know, I didn't mean for it to be that big. I'll have to find a new one again
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: End of the world date change   End of the world date change Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:03 pm

save it to desktop, resize then upload again via photo bucket or something
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: End of the world date change   End of the world date change Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Off topic on the first reply. That has to be a record for wist !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of the world date change   End of the world date change Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:48 pm

Ask Dwight about the conversation I had with a bible thumper in Monroe regarding abortion a few years ago.

Guy was ready to kick my ass in the name of the Lord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the world date change   End of the world date change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of the world date change
Page 1 of 1