Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a noob :D

Go down 
+9
Tusk
kp116
Overboosting
Fuckin Schiller!!
MikeyT
240sxguy
bigbird94
347 LX
Disgustang
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Just a noob :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a noob :D   Just a noob :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:11 am

kp116 wrote:
tTwinkiEt wrote:
Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
tTwinkiEt wrote:
Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
Haha, I work with him. I knew those wheels looked familiar. Anyway, welcome to the site.

Figured someone would probably recognize the car.
He lives right down the street from my dad.
Yeah now I just have to figure out were to start with the car, and thanks.

I would start with an exhaust, and a clutch, I remember both of those being red areas lol

Yeah looking at either replacing the transmission with a rebuilt one that is the same but with new parts then all I have to do is buy a clutch and go from there.
And deciding if I should redo whole exhaust system or just from the resonator back...

Most people forget to do this step and that is do the maintance work and then modify it...

The car was taken care of previously, but yeah. The clutch is part of the maintenance work since it has a problem popping from 1st to neutral. So might as well upgrade while fixing.
Other than that probably gonna look into a new timing belt maybe. Not sure what else...

Then I'll have fun with it.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Just a noob :D   Just a noob :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:43 am

that car was previously owned by a dude who didnt know how to maintain a car. When he bought it from the dealership it was in to rough of condition to put on the lot. He did have a guy put new calipers on it, which is nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a noob :D   Just a noob :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:48 am

LLcoolJames wrote:
that car was previously owned by a dude who didnt know how to maintain a car. When he bought it from the dealership it was in to rough of condition to put on the lot. He did have a guy put new calipers on it, which is nice.

Well I haven't ran into any major problems yet so we will see what I can do with it.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Just a noob :D   Just a noob :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:11 am

Im just saying to do all your maintenence items before you think about mods, change all the fluids, clutch, timingbelt, waterpump, fix that faded paint, then mod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a noob :D   Just a noob :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:41 am

LLcoolJames wrote:
Im just saying to do all your maintenence items before you think about mods, change all the fluids, clutch, timingbelt, waterpump, fix that faded paint, then mod

Yeah that faded paint needs to have something done about it lol.
Mainly the clutch and transmission is what i'm worried about.

With it popping into neutral so much and not staying in first.
Just takes a little time to do those two things.

Thanks for the input though. you guys really know your stuff!
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: Just a noob :D   Just a noob :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:05 am

welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a noob :D   Just a noob :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:47 pm

welcome!!! all i gotta say is booooostt!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a noob :D   Just a noob :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:26 pm

05problematic wrote:
welcome!!! all i gotta say is booooostt!!!!!!

WTF AJ i dint know you were on here lol

oh and hey nube. Nice car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a noob :D   Just a noob :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a noob :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2