Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my car went full on toyota last night...

Go down 
+5
kthxbai
t0nyb0l0gna91
MikeyT
240sxguy
OJDAJUICEMAN
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

my car went full on toyota last night... Empty
PostSubject: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:11 pm

so im racing 32vape and i shift into 4th and have to let off right away to a red light. but when i let off, the car continues to skyrocket forward. i then put the car into neutral (wow im smarter than any toyota retard that has crashed their car) and the car instantly pegs off the 7000 rpm limiter. so i shut the car off and everything underhood checks out.

fast forward to later that night, on the way home, does the same thing, in 4th again. but this time the car makes an awful grinding noise before i can shut it off. the car seems ok now but i didnt like that noise lol.

f this car. its a love hate relationship lol.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:41 pm

Year and model?
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:51 am

2005 ford mustang gt.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:54 am

Man, I'm glad your ok Tye, that actually sounds disturbing. What are your plans?

Mike
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:56 am

hope you figure that shit out
Back to top Go down
kthxbai
Legit

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:09 am

I would report this to the Media and everyone else related to the media and get a frenzy going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:45 am

kthxbai wrote:
I would report this to the Media and everyone else related to the media and get a frenzy going.

and then be prepared to have your entire life destroyed by the same Media if for a any reason they think your are full of shit. I have no love for Media, in about any form. Journalism is no longer neutral.
Back to top Go down
kthxbai
Legit

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:46 am

haha Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:46 am

and I think a new internet meme is born. "full on toyota", I like it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:58 am

dude thats scary. let us know what the issue was when you find it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:08 pm

you better check that shit out man, sounds like an accident waiting to happen
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:30 pm

i went over the car with a fine tooth comb the last few days and found nothing. i think its just a fluke. i checked the gas pedal assembly because its drive by wire and there were 6, potentiometers in there! two pedal position sensors and two redundant failsafe ones per sensor. it was all clean and looked fine. i havent messed with the tune since last september. and its not mechanical because after i shut the car off, it fired up again and worked fine, so if something was sticking open, the car would have wigged out on me.

looking back on it, it would have been funny if i just started swerving and called 911 saying my car was out of control and i couldnt stop it lol. i got the car stopped calmly just fine.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:24 pm

A Little of that MR2 must have rubbed off on you the other day. Yup, thats my diagnosis
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:05 pm

lol, could be.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:35 am

mine did that once but it is because the end carbs over centered and the return spings could not pull them back. but i shut my car down in gear as to not have it bouncing off the chip till i turned it off.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:54 am

as some of you may know, i figured out the problem. the people with the floor mat theory werent too far off. i guess im a little rough with the pedal, where the pedal hits the floor, i wore a hole through the carpet and the corner of the pedal was getting stuck. so i took out the pedal and cut the corner off with a tin snips. problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:37 am

what kind of newb wouldnt check that first Wink
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:45 am

this kind lol.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:29 pm

glad you found it. report it and get new floor mats from ford. LOL
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:35 pm

LOL, i actually told our service manager about it. i tried to use an insider code "P18" for when your car is out of warranty but we can still get ford to pay for certian things under "good faith." i was laughed at. it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:21 pm

Total driver abuse.

I've seen the way you drive. You've got a heavy foot!
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:45 pm

Amateurs dont use nitrous. but i need two of those and harry, I NEED THEM BY TONIGHT!
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:06 pm

it seems like everyone here has a love/ hate relationship with the movie..lol
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:32 pm

more like a i hate that stupid fucking ricer movie and like to make fun of it alot. but seriously, we need to have a F&F night. meet up at someones house and watch it and make fun of it.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:49 pm

I have all 4 movies on DVD

shut up tye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my car went full on toyota last night...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next