Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.

Go down 
+4
WWevoX
408 4 Eye
Disgustang
Slowmaro
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Slowmaro
Legit

WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Empty
PostSubject: WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.   WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Last weekend the Chicago Wise Guys came up to WIR along w/ some old school funny cars and jet cars and I was asked to race in an exhibition to promote Real Street Drags. I decided to put in the 175hp jets because I knew that track prep would be about as good as it will ever get at WIR. I was able to get down into the 1.3's for 60' times, and ran a few new pr's.
Anyway, here is a vid for the go pro inside my OPPONENTS car. I wish you could see my car better, but this is all I have so far. My friends wife was also taking video from outside, but she hasn't uploaded that yet.

Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.   WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:55 pm

so what did it run?
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.   WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:00 pm

Your opponent was in a 4 eye mustang!
Back to top Go down
WWevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.   WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:01 pm

Nice pass!
Back to top Go down
Slowmaro
Legit

PostSubject: Re: WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.   WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:43 am

408 4 Eye wrote:
Your opponent was in a 4 eye mustang!

Yeah, he was. And a really fast one at that. He went 9.8 on that pass if that gives you any idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.   WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:54 am

brngrhd wrote:
so what did it run?

Really?
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.   WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:51 am

he doesn't have to tell me doesn't mean im not asking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.   WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:35 am

brngrhd wrote:

Lets put it this way

Its probably well past the 13's mark so he has you covered
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.   WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:49 am

Yes he does
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.   WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:00 am

Nice pass. Looks like ill need land for next year!
Back to top Go down
Slowmaro
Legit

PostSubject: Re: WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.   WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:40 pm

kp116 wrote:

Not a chance. Although it would be a fun race if I can get my car to hook a little better on the street. That's my plan for this winter, adjustable shocks, and maybe some weight reduction.
I think it would be a really close race between you and I if we were at a prepped track, but on the street, youve got me covered.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.   WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:28 pm

Wow, that is really moving the mail. It looked like it hooked pretty well too.

Mike
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.   WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:51 pm

mtperformance wrote:
brngrhd wrote:

Lets put it this way

Haha every now and then you're well worth the head aches you've given me.
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.   WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Slowmaro wrote:
kp116 wrote:

Not a chance. Although it would be a fun race if I can get my car to hook a little better on the street. That's my plan for this winter, adjustable shocks, and maybe some weight reduction.
I think it would be a really close race between you and I if we were at a prepped track, but on the street, youve got me covered.

I am getting a head start on next years plans... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.   WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:45 am

Peaches wrote:
mtperformance wrote:
brngrhd wrote:

Lets put it this way

Haha every now and then you're well worth the head aches you've given me.

Certain things get annoying.

What did it run?

What's done to it?

Is it faster than mine?

I say grab a lane and find out.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.   WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:53 am

Oddly enough, I agree and am leaning more toward the Janesville line of thinking on this. Not because I care to win every race but when everyone knows everything about each others cars, the races stop happening.

I just want to bolt some parts on the challenger and do some racing next year. Not hear oh well with those parts you're making xxx hp and you will beat this person but lose to me and so and so. Fuck bench racing.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.   WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:58 am

well when you post a video of a race on a 1/4 milre i can look at the counter at the bottom and see it is a 9 second run. your not hiding that so if you get bent about someone asking then go fuck yourself and don't post track vids. street racing is different i don't have things to measure off of.
Back to top Go down
Slowmaro
Legit

PostSubject: Re: WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.   WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:07 am

brngrhd wrote:
well when you post a video of a race on a 1/4 milre i can look at the counter at the bottom and see it is a 9 second run. your not hiding that so if you get bent about someone asking then go fuck yourself and don't post track vids. street racing is different i don't have things to measure off of.

Where did I ever get "bent " about someone asking for times. I even posted what the car w/ the cam in it ran so its not much of a secret what my car ran. I will post up the video of the races from an outside view as soon as those are uploaded. Those should clearly show my times. The only time I race any of the guys from this site is at Automotion, and there its all racing for fun.
On the other hand, if you come up to me at an RSD event at the track and ask for my times, you better believe Im going to give you a bullshit responce.

On a side not I discoved that my car was about 80hp down at automotion this past year. Mice built a nest above my fuel tank and chewed through all of the wires running to my fuel pump. I knew the car didn't feel right at automotion, but I thought I was just getting used to the power and it felt slower. When I got it home I data logged a few pulls and noticed the o2 voltages were way low, diagnosing a fuel issue resulting in me finding the mouse nest. Im just happy my car didnt start on fire.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.   WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:16 am

no you didn't MT was all like "really?" becuse i asked and peter backed him up. My point to them was if someone posts track video they should be prepaird for people to ask they have a few options one tell them to fuck off two do as you and not give times but an in the area of or three tell people. I fail to see why it matters if people ask. just because someone asks doesn't make you have to tell everything......
Back to top Go down
nasty187

nasty187

PostSubject: Re: WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.   WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:39 pm

street and track to different scenes. Street not prepped so racecars don't always hand you your balls in a glass on the street.I have a pupose built streetcar ,hooks great and the track ,hit or miss.

Slowmaro no insults meant toward you or your car by this. I have seen your car in person it hals the mail for sure.I am always told my car is a racecar.But i bring up i have every option in the car from stock and they give me this dumb look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ripsnortin.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.   WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIR last weekend + Go Pro vid.
Page 1 of 1