Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!

Go down 
+8
LLcoolJames
saucemaxx
Disgustang
XSFTLBS
overblown
240sxguy
Petes71cam
MikeyT
12 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Empty
PostSubject: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:39 pm

Well after the long deliberating and horribly anxiety producing search a new car has been found.

Say hello to Bee2

1969 Dodge Super bee

440 big block
727 auto
and lots of yellow paint.

Mike

Please please forgive the horrible shots, since (most) they are from my phone.

Here is from the seller

[img]Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! 1969superbee440[/img]

Engine shot

[img]Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Photo4[/img]

driver side view

[img]Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! 1969superbeeviewleft[/img]

Hummm, I see pattern..... (my 1970 the day after I bought it)

Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! 5691770-R1-052-24A

Ok, in all seriousness, this car is more like the my 70 use to be set up, Sure the 1970 was a blast to race and fun to play with, but to be honest near the end it became too much like a racer and not as much fun to drive, unless you were doing a blast down the 1320.

While this car is not a world beater, the car is overall light years ahead of my 1970. It has much better fit and finish. The paint is better driver quality, rust care is better, engine is well maintained and overall electrical stuff is up to par. Their are a few small issues, but overall it is a very nice car for the money.

Anyway, thanks for looking.

mike
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:01 pm

Great find Mikey. I love those 69 superbees. Cant wait to see it in person.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Thanks Jeff

We are super excited. Yup, I can't wait for folks to see it too.

Mike
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:06 am

Literally the last thing I had expected! lol

Glad you are happy with the new ride dood. Gonna be a long wait til' summer!
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:06 am

Well it was this or two other possible choices.

I was going to look at a real good driver 69 Camaro. The Camaro was really cool, but in the end brand loyalty kicked in again.

and a real radical 68 sport satellite Road runner clone. The car was a legit 11 second car on motor and 10 second car on 250 shot of spray. I was so close to buying this it was sick, but logistics were just to damn complicated, after what this dude who bought my 1970 went through I was like hell no.

Mike
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:31 am

I don't get it. What just happened?
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:04 am

LOL Awesome Mikey, Like was said above, the absolute LAST thing I expected! Looks clean!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:41 am

Sweet
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:27 am

Bryan

Ok.... Here is my reasoning. The 1970 despite my love it had still had some continued body issues that I was goIng to need to work out. Such as trunks, engine bay and a few other dicks in my ass. I knew that over the next couole of years money would be tight as we raised our child. Also, Mara has been beyond patient with all the work that has gone into the 70.

The reason. I went with the 69 is how darn clean this car is for the year! It has small issues, but nothing major with a recently rebuilt 440 and trans and was an actual super bee.
It drove so smooth and Mara liked it so that is what kind of sealed it

Mike
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:51 am

congrats mike......

Back to top Go down
saucemaxx
Legit
saucemaxx

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:56 am

Nice find, now you need a yellow daily driver
Back to top Go down
http://www.vimeo.com/sharpshooter
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:32 pm

Well mikey all that really matters is that both of you are happy with it and it's what you want. Looks like a great car and I can't wait to see it in person. I do hope you resolve the issue with dicks in your ass soon!
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:27 pm

x2 on the dicks in your ass. Tye told me thats painful.

I like the pick. It would be hard for me to see you in something else. Gonna keep her yellow?
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:49 pm

Damn word masks.... Lol.

Yup, it is staying yellow... I like the color.

Mike
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:23 am

cool, Its definitely bright lol
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:53 am

Good choice, now your tattoos will still be relevant
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:01 am

2jz-U-Ltr wrote:
Good choice, now your tattoos will still be relevant

LOL, I didn't think about that, good thing you keep me in check.

mike
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:58 am

X2 with the tats. As for the dicks in your ass, your on your own pal.....
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:39 am

those dicks in my ass will get ya every time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:23 pm

That is a nice ride and a nice choice. It looks familiar. Was the guy ever at QSL with it? Big book of pictures from the builder in the trunk?

If it is/was...that car is just what you need. The issues were minor and with a kid on the way you don't want to be fixing, you want to be driving!
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Thanks BJ

Yeah, it is a nice ride, and Kind of fell into my lap, the body is worlds better then the coronet, plus being a real Bee, i had to jump at it.

Mike
Back to top Go down
347 LX
Legit
347 LX

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Congrats Mikey.
Back to top Go down
ultrahots
Legit
ultrahots

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:45 pm

The Camaro was really cool, but in the end brand loyalty kicked in again.

Damn Brand loyalty.

Nice car Mike !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!   Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of  course buy a  Bee! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well after it is all said and done, what do I do..... of course buy a Bee!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Garage-
Jump to: