Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with header install

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Help with header install Empty
PostSubject: Help with header install   Help with header install Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:39 pm

Hi guys

big request, anyone with a lift, willing to help me install headers on the 1969 Dodge. While I can do it the laying on your back method, it is a pain in the ass laying on the ground. Plus, I'll need to sawzall off the old exhaust in prep for new exhaust.

It is a pain in the ass to do with an old mopar, but not terrible and can be done most of the time in one evening,( if the exhaust seals) Anyway, I'll supply beer, and pizza and my usually nasally nice self!

Mike
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Help with header install   Help with header install Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:06 am

I don't have a lift, but I'm willing to help out in any way I can.
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: Help with header install   Help with header install Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:18 am

I have a lift. But its located in Cambria! Not too bad of a drive.....
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Help with header install   Help with header install Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:23 am

Andy

Wow, that would be a huge help, also Cambria is a very doable drive!!! Thank you! Again, I don't expect it to be to much of a pain, especially if we get it up in the air, where we can drop the starter and such. When would you be willing to try and tackle this project? I certainly will work around your schedule. Again thank you.

Mike
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: Help with header install   Help with header install Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:33 am

This weekend will not work for me. I am available next sun?
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Help with header install   Help with header install Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:30 am

Andy

That would work perfectly! I do work till noon, but can be to Cambria no later then 1 or so. Andy, thank you again, it is a huge help. Now, the essentials,most importantly what is the barley pop of choice? I have this sneaking suspicion that it will be silver bullets! Again, thanks and I appreciate it.

Mike
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Help with header install   Help with header install Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:44 am

Oops! Steve pointed this out Andy, but did you remember that Sunday is father's day? I don't want to take you from your family. Maybe sometime in July?

Mike
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: Help with header install   Help with header install Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Oh yeah! Forgot about father's day! The weekend after im free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with header install   Help with header install Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with header install
Page 1 of 1