Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night

Go down 
+2
blackmage
240sxguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
240sxguy
Legit

Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Empty
PostSubject: Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night   Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:45 am

It was around 5 or so, is this any of you clowns? I think someone on this site from further north has a car that meets this description. Bueller? It was like a 2k or so maybe.

Evan
Back to top Go down
blackmage
Legit

Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night   Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:10 am

It was possibly me. I was on my way to horses and hogs down in fond du lac and was in wausau around that time. Look a little something like this ish?

Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night 165915_903833175762_1387391145_n
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night   Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:57 am

Yeah, that was definitely you. I could tell they were 6 spoke even though you were moving for some reason. I remembered the photos you posted, but when I looked at the sig I didn't see it so I wasn't sure. Pretty cool seeing members all over the state!

Evan
Back to top Go down
blackmage
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night   Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:09 am

Normally i have 18" 5 spokes on the car (like my sig), but the tires were so bad i threw my 17"s back on for the rest of the summer. Were you in your 240?

Fun story, the car actually started on fire on hwy 41 just north of Oshkosh. a wire i ran for a manual fan control rubbed through, where it was ran through the fender, and it heated up and started my carpeting on fire under my feet. In the middle of a construction zone, with no where to pull off, and then I was on a bridge too. Good times haha

-Will
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night   Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:12 am

I was in my slightly lowered 2000 maxima headed north. If I ever bump into you I will be sure to give you a fuse so you don't start your car on fire again!

Evan
Back to top Go down
blackmage
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night   Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:17 am

haha definitely could have used it. i put it in back in HS yeeeaarrss ago, never gave it any thought after the fact, and know better now than i did back then. where were you headed to?
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night   Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:18 am

My family has a place on Star Lake, which is kinda near Eagle River. I was up there last weekend doing a bunch of maintenance on the place.
Back to top Go down
blackmage
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night   Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:20 am

yea, star lake/sayner area. Nice and quiet up there. Next time you're up there hit me up, its only about a 20 min drive north of me.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night   Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:23 am

Nice! Yeah you got it. I wasn't sure where "northern, WI" exactly was for you but assumed you might know the area.
Back to top Go down
blackmage
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night   Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:30 am

I live between eagle river and st germain right on hwy 70. Grew up there so i know the area pretty well!
Back to top Go down
blown383z28
Legit
blown383z28

PostSubject: Re: Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night   Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:10 am

should have said you were going to the hogs thing... thats only about 15-20 from waupun.. we could have had a little fun with my family car... Wink

the wife drove past and i told her b4 she left to do a burn out in front of the place. she said they were all in the back parked so she passed... show them fords some real power.. LOL!!
Back to top Go down
blackmage
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night   Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:24 am

i was actually disappointed with the turn out. they normally have around 200 cars, and there were barely 80 there. Not a lot of built cars either, just a lot of stock shelby's and 60's stangs. hence why i probably won "excellence in class" haha
Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night 528056_3736701490345_1004874377_n

I asked on another wisco forum if anyone was going, guess i forgot to throw it up on here too. There were a ton of tuner cars that went by and just couldnt resist downshifting and pinning it, so i dont think it would have been out of the norm to see a smoke show lol
Back to top Go down
mdanielp

mdanielp

PostSubject: Re: Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night   Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:05 pm

blackmage wrote:
I live between eagle river and st germain right on hwy 70. Grew up there so i know the area pretty well!

Sweet!! We have a place in St Germain 1 mile north of 70 off 155 and also have some land about 6 miles east of town on 70.
Back to top Go down
http://www.genesisspeedshop.com
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night   Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:06 pm

Damn, all sorts of you guys in that neck of the woods!
Back to top Go down
blackmage
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night   Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:21 pm

haha like i said!! "Hey i got a cabin up there!!" I use to commute to Sayner on hwy 155 for work a few years back so i probably passed your cabin daily ha.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night   Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:22 pm

Well your car sure did stand out on the highway!
Back to top Go down
blackmage
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night   Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:19 pm

240sxguy wrote:
Well your car sure did stand out on the highway!

the state troopers tell me that quite a bit too haha.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night   Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:27 pm

I frequent that area a lot also. My family has a cabin in three lakes
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night   Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Lived in eagle river for about three years when growing up and have some family friends in three lakes. too damn cold and too much snow in winter. but i suppose thats good for the races.
Back to top Go down
blackmage
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night   Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:47 pm

and here everyone wants to have a meet down near madison, might as well plan one while everyone is on vaca up north!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night   Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lowered black mustang with black wheels headed south on 51 in Wausau last friday night
Page 1 of 1