Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some silvery looking ranch eating mobile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

Some silvery looking ranch eating mobile Empty
PostSubject: Some silvery looking ranch eating mobile   Some silvery looking ranch eating mobile Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Morning! I was on the way back from my belt testing. It was unfortunate we couldn't have used that opportunity. My gal pal would have killed me, and I do like her and myself Smile Might wanna look at the right side exhaust, it seemed a bit flappy.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Some silvery looking ranch eating mobile   Some silvery looking ranch eating mobile Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:08 pm

lol thanks for the heads up. Im ordering some new hangers. One of the rubber hangers spilt and fell off.
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: Some silvery looking ranch eating mobile   Some silvery looking ranch eating mobile Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:24 am

Race cars and there fancy rubber hangers...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some silvery looking ranch eating mobile   Some silvery looking ranch eating mobile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some silvery looking ranch eating mobile
Page 1 of 1