Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

intro for car, not me

Go down 
+21
Bod89lx
kennyz
turboteg22
OJDAJUICEMAN
Overboosting
blown383z28
kp116
Rac3c4r
240sxguy
Disgustang
blackmage
WWevoX
Thunderballs
t0nyb0l0gna91
MikeyT
Mclovin23
JamesZ28
mr.johnson
Fuckin Schiller!!
saucemaxx
dcvickers
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

intro for car, not me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Nice viper what year is it
Back to top Go down
dcvickers
Legit
dcvickers

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:54 pm

240sxguy wrote:
You guys are pretty quick to get clown shoes and spinning bowties. He said he has nothing to win by racing the Integra. It's obviously a cop out but it's not a dig at hondas or imports.

Not a cop out, but not like it matters what I say.

Overboosting wrote:

Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:57 pm

maverick2012 wrote:
240sxguy wrote:
You guys are pretty quick to get clown shoes and spinning bowties. He said he has nothing to win by racing the Integra. It's obviously a cop out but it's not a dig at hondas or imports.

Sure it is. Learn to drive that new hooptie and line em' up so you can prove me wrong. Laughing
Back to top Go down
dcvickers
Legit
dcvickers

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:03 pm

240sxguy wrote:
maverick2012 wrote:
240sxguy wrote:

Sure it is. Learn to drive that new hooptie and line em' up so you can prove me wrong. Laughing

I will after I throw some mods on it. Gotta even things up. Stock vs. modded just isn't fair. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:04 pm

maverick2012 wrote:
240sxguy wrote:
maverick2012 wrote:
240sxguy wrote:

I will after I throw some mods on it. Gotta even things up. Stock vs. modded just isn't fair. Very Happy

Do whachoo gotta do! What do you have in mind? I don't know much about vipers.
Back to top Go down
dcvickers
Legit
dcvickers

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:08 pm

240sxguy wrote:
maverick2012 wrote:
240sxguy wrote:
maverick2012 wrote:
240sxguy wrote:

Do whachoo gotta do! What do you have in mind? I don't know much about vipers.

I have no idea. I did all the work on the Vette myself (H/C/I), but I don't think I'm confident enough with working on the Viper. Would be nice to go straight to a TT setup, but it costs a pretty penny to do.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:10 pm

I can't say I blame you, but you know you're gonna end up doing it anyway right? That's how it goes.
Back to top Go down
dcvickers
Legit
dcvickers

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:11 pm

240sxguy wrote:
I can't say I blame you, but you know you're gonna end up doing it anyway right? That's how it goes.

You're probably right.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Very nice ride! Love the color/stripe combo. Hope you can make it out to some meets. Was your vette the one I raced? (blue/gray 06 GTO)
Back to top Go down
blown383z28
Legit
blown383z28

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:06 pm

Yes.^^
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:09 pm

Ah, I figured. I wouldn't mind a shot at the viper for fun if your up to it sometime. Pm me if you want to.
Back to top Go down
turboteg22
Legit

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:20 pm

I like the car, just figured my silly purple integra wasn't that intimidating so I was hoping you'd want to see how well your car moves out. I also raced the same vette you did. I guess I won by a car or two Wink Nice car though. Let me know if you change your mind.
Back to top Go down
dcvickers
Legit
dcvickers

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:43 pm

FartapotomosCholesterauls wrote:
Ah, I figured. I wouldn't mind a shot at the viper for fun if your up to it sometime. Pm me if you want to.

I figured you were on here. I'd be up for it sometime. I just want to get some more seat time and figure out the limits of the car first.

turboteg22 wrote:
I like the car, just figured my silly purple integra wasn't that intimidating so I was hoping you'd want to see how well your car moves out. I also raced the same vette you did. I guess I won by a car or two Wink Nice car though. Let me know if you change your mind.

To be honest, I didn't even see your car. I'll be out again sometime. Hopefully before winter rolls around.
Back to top Go down
kennyz
Legit
kennyz

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:31 pm

the viper is sick!!! I have to admit there is no feeling better than smoking a high end expensive car like a viper or a Z06 Etc.. but at the end of the race im still in a crap ford and your in and sick ass viper lol
Back to top Go down
turboteg22
Legit

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:52 pm

turboteg22 wrote:

To be honest, I didn't even see your car. I'll be out again sometime. Hopefully before winter rolls around.
[/quote]

Well I came and parked over by you...right on the other side of the vette. But I understand, no one pays any attention to Hondas. Hopefully I'll see you out there and we can set something up if you like.
Back to top Go down
dcvickers
Legit
dcvickers

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:30 pm

kennyz wrote:
the viper is sick!!! I have to admit there is no feeling better than smoking a high end expensive car like a viper or a Z06 Etc.. but at the end of the race im still in a crap ford and your in and sick ass viper lol

Nothing wrong with a stang. I used to have an 03. I considered an 03/04 Mach I before getting the vette.

turboteg22 wrote:
turboteg22 wrote:

Well I came and parked over by you...right on the other side of the vette. But I understand, no one pays any attention to Hondas. Hopefully I'll see you out there and we can set something up if you like. [/quote]

It was less of "your car didn't stand out" and more of "me being a daze because I had just bought a car I had dreamed about and looked up on autotrader/cars.com/ebay for 15 years".
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:12 am

Very nice viper and killer color combo what year is it.
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:13 am

Overboosting wrote:

maverick2012 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:42 am

I love that color combo. Nice ride.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:15 pm

Im Jealous
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:16 pm

Nice car man. A few of the import guys have a bit of a chip on their shoulders which makes them sensitive to any perceived or possible import bashing. Congrats on getting your dream car. That must feel pretty damn good!
Back to top Go down
chillywilly
Legit
chillywilly

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:41 am

overblown wrote:
Nice car man. A few of the import guys have a bit of a chip on their shoulders which makes them sensitive to any perceived or possible import bashing.
Some call it "SCS" Short Cylinder's Syndrome"
NIce car tho..love the blue on them...
Back to top Go down
dcvickers
Legit
dcvickers

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:01 am

overblown wrote:
Nice car man. A few of the import guys have a bit of a chip on their shoulders which makes them sensitive to any perceived or possible import bashing. Congrats on getting your dream car. That must feel pretty damn good!

It does indeed! Thanks!

chillywilly wrote:
overblown wrote:
Nice car man. A few of the import guys have a bit of a chip on their shoulders which makes them sensitive to any perceived or possible import bashing.
Some call it "SCS" Short Cylinder's Syndrome"
NIce car tho..love the blue on them...

Me too. It's more amazing than I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: intro for car, not me   intro for car, not me - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

intro for car, not me
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2