Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RX7 with SBC

Go down 
+7
Blackmount
XSFTLBS
saucemaxx
408 4 Eye
Petes71cam
Fuckin Schiller!!
deraz
11 posters
AuthorMessage
deraz

deraz

RX7 with SBC Empty
PostSubject: RX7 with SBC   RX7 with SBC Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:02 am

Anyone know the guy with the RX7 with what is probably a SBC or SBF in it? Sounds pretty nice, I'd love to take a peek but he never seems to stop in and share.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

RX7 with SBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RX7 with SBC   RX7 with SBC Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:56 am

the silver one? it's for sale, only like 20 grand... lol

don't actually know the guy but I saw him out a few times, all I can recall is his insanely high asking price
Back to top Go down
deraz

deraz

RX7 with SBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RX7 with SBC   RX7 with SBC Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:25 am

wow.. for 20k, think of the mods I could do to my X with 20k.
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

RX7 with SBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RX7 with SBC   RX7 with SBC Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:01 am

Just hearsay, but I heard it has a LS1 in it.
Back to top Go down
deraz

deraz

RX7 with SBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RX7 with SBC   RX7 with SBC Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:36 am

It peaked my curiosity to I went searching online for these things. I found quite a few places that sell the kits to make that mod. All in all it looks pretty impressive. Reminds me of a gremlin or pacers with SBCs in them
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

RX7 with SBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RX7 with SBC   RX7 with SBC Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Depends which one you are talking about! There are a few around, I know of one with a SBF in it. I know he was trying to sell it a little while ago, and it wasn't for 20k
Back to top Go down
saucemaxx
Legit
saucemaxx

RX7 with SBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RX7 with SBC   RX7 with SBC Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:09 am

A clean FD RX7 with an LS1 for 20 grand wouldn't be a bad deal
Back to top Go down
http://www.vimeo.com/sharpshooter
deraz

deraz

RX7 with SBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RX7 with SBC   RX7 with SBC Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:15 am

I've only seen one in Madison, its the sliver one.

I think the RX7 with an LS1 is an awesome concept however, I was curious to see what they are going for so I did an internet search and 20k is towards the top of the asking prices on those.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

RX7 with SBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RX7 with SBC   RX7 with SBC Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:18 am

http://grannys.tripod.com/1stgenrx7fordv8.html

I've seen this before, lots of good information and parts for a 302 swap.

Back to top Go down
Blackmount
Legit

RX7 with SBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RX7 with SBC   RX7 with SBC Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:08 pm

LS FD...Can't think of alot of things that are better....
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

RX7 with SBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RX7 with SBC   RX7 with SBC Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:41 pm

silver fd/ls1 is from the east side/monona, the red fd
/ls1 on hre's resides on the north side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
Connor.H
Legit
Connor.H

RX7 with SBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RX7 with SBC   RX7 with SBC Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:37 pm

Scott has the Silver FD, it has an LS1. I don't think he wants to sell it anymore, but he was asking $17k for it I believe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chdetailing.com
The_PHD
Legit
The_PHD

RX7 with SBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RX7 with SBC   RX7 with SBC Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:42 am

one of the BCM guys had an ls1 FD... theres one at ROSOMOTION too
Back to top Go down
Grommit

RX7 with SBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RX7 with SBC   RX7 with SBC Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:32 pm

deraz wrote:

See I'm into the entire car less than 20k. You are probably more than 20k into a stock Evo, but I don't know how much they go for. So that wouldn't be an even playing field.
I'm more than happy to meet up somewhere. I'm proud of the fact I built this car with my hands. Not just modified, but built. I also built it for a purpose. If you are cool, ill take anyone for a ride in it because I like to show off what I can do. If we become friends, I'd let ya drive it! Provided I can drive yours lol.

To get an amazing swapped LS/RX7 with ac an all the goodies your looking 25k roughly. Obviously that can change depending on options and engines. Mine has everything but ac. Ill have that by next year I hope. Along with new paint engine suspension and the list goes on lol

I always try to find car shows to stop out at because I drive the shit out of my car. So if I haven't stopped by a place you where, sorry! Haha.
Back to top Go down
deraz

deraz

RX7 with SBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RX7 with SBC   RX7 with SBC Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:30 pm

Grommit wrote:
deraz wrote:

See I'm into the entire car less than 20k. You are probably more than 20k into a stock Evo, but I don't know how much they go for. So that wouldn't be an even playing field.
I'm more than happy to meet up somewhere. I'm proud of the fact I built this car with my hands. Not just modified, but built. I also built it for a purpose. If you are cool, ill take anyone for a ride in it because I like to show off what I can do. If we become friends, I'd let ya drive it! Provided I can drive yours lol.

To get an amazing swapped LS/RX7 with ac an all the goodies your looking 25k roughly. Obviously that can change depending on options and engines. Mine has everything but ac. Ill have that by next year I hope. Along with new paint engine suspension and the list goes on lol

I always try to find car shows to stop out at because I drive the shit out of my car. So if I haven't stopped by a place you where, sorry! Haha.

It'd be nice to see it in person. Last time I saw what I believe is your car, you just kind of drove through the kiddy lot at Rocky's. Hopefully, you'll bring it out to Automotion so we can all take a look. Yeah, I;m more than 20k in my Evo but it's my daily driver and I have more fun doing autoX so I needed a balanced car. I also have a friend who is building an RX7 with a SBC at the moment so I was interested in seeing how you got certain parts to fit. Did you have to build a custom tunnel? How about firewall clearance? J
Back to top Go down
Grommit

RX7 with SBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RX7 with SBC   RX7 with SBC Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:09 am

Yea, Im down at rockys every weekend lol. Just for shits and giggles. I will be at automotion but I start a new job that Monday so I dont have all 3 days off anymore boo. Sunday we have autoX though. Hit me up man, I am MORE than willing to show it, talk shit aboyut it, and go over every aspect of the car with anyone who has an interest or asks. I have nothing to hide on it, because I know its not the fastest car out there Smile

on my phone so cant type much sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RX7 with SBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RX7 with SBC   RX7 with SBC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RX7 with SBC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Spotted - Current or Potential Members-
Jump to: