Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

let me now what u guys think of this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
silvrmazda3

silvrmazda3

let me now what u guys think of this Empty
PostSubject: let me now what u guys think of this   let me now what u guys think of this Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:51 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: let me now what u guys think of this   let me now what u guys think of this Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:11 pm

Anything that says Jdm style in the description I wouldnt trust
Back to top Go down
spyderToph

spyderToph

PostSubject: Re: let me now what u guys think of this   let me now what u guys think of this Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:39 pm

I would stick with companys like B&M, Ralco, TWM, or Mazda. B&M has been around forever, Ralco is inexpensive and decent quality, TWM has a mega reduction in throw but are usually very notchy, and the one I would recommend is Mazda. 20% reduction in throw is decent it will fit and feel like factory and be the highest in quality. Peter will probably know what ones work best for the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: let me now what u guys think of this   let me now what u guys think of this Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:12 am

Go with the Mazdaspeed (brand, not off a Mazdaspeed3) I have one for my MZ6 and I love it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: let me now what u guys think of this   let me now what u guys think of this Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:11 pm

protegegarage.com sells some good STS kits for the mazda3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let me now what u guys think of this   let me now what u guys think of this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

let me now what u guys think of this
Page 1 of 1