Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OK, Frank...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

OK, Frank... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, Frank...   OK, Frank... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:38 am

Like almost 2 hours I believe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK, Frank...   OK, Frank... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:39 am

Dat's speed limit time, right? :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK, Frank...   OK, Frank... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:40 am

Haha yeah. From Madison.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: OK, Frank...   OK, Frank... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:41 am

It's about 20 min south of Milwaukee. We went last summer and got hotel rooms and spent a night on highway 100 then went to the track the next day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wistreetandtrack.com
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: OK, Frank...   OK, Frank... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:44 am

i thought it was a great Experienceee. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK, Frank...   OK, Frank... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:24 am

Welcome on in!
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: OK, Frank...   OK, Frank... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:12 pm

here you go BackRoads..

OK, Frank... - Page 2 Blackroadsspeed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK, Frank...   OK, Frank... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:18 pm

Haha sweet! Thankfully, that doesn't show how DIRTY she is... But at least I can use that for an avatar until I get a better one.

Note my 17's with Graspix tires. She really crawls through the snow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK, Frank...   OK, Frank... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Welcome, cant wait to see that at one of our "gatherings" Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK, Frank...   OK, Frank... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:34 am

Welcome to the forum!

I see you're from Spring Green, do you know Eric Tomas? He works for Newton's...
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: OK, Frank...   OK, Frank... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:24 pm

welcome to the site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK, Frank...   OK, Frank... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:34 pm

Thanks!

No, don't know Eric. Been here in town 10 years, still don't know everyone quite yet - especially, don't know any car folk, other than the Ring brothers who work their magic with the Mustangs. Those boys are legendary. Saw a couple of their work-ups last summer at our car show in town. One was on its way to its new owner for something like a quarter million.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: OK, Frank...   OK, Frank... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:19 pm

Welcome to the site man. hope to see ya at some of the meets Smile
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: OK, Frank...   OK, Frank... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:27 pm

BackRoads wrote:
Franky, I have a good friend with the regular 3 with the 2.3, and he loves it. It's a great car.

I love mine also man..especially because its my 1st car, and i worked really hard for it.

does he/she have any mods to theirs??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK, Frank...   OK, Frank... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Nope, no mods - don't think his wife or income level support it at the moment, sadly.
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: OK, Frank...   OK, Frank... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:06 pm

sorry to hear that..tell him to stay motivated!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK, Frank...   OK, Frank... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK, Frank...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: