Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3

Go down 
+7
Tusk
MarineScout13
overblown
franky.C
Overboosting
Mclovin23
2jz-U-Ltr
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3   Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:26 pm

steve gave me that mod list when I raced him a couple summers ago...I think that's his name exactly what I posted for mods is what he told me...can't recall if that turbo was a turbonetics or not its been awhile....so what's up with his eclipse running or? ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3   Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:30 pm

we were racing both in the same gear all u hear is his turbo spool at the end of the gear as I was still in my gear...seems like the gearing in a gs is not made for such a big turbo...when he popped his hood I saw some big ass turbo and I thought that was all the car was able to do
Back to top Go down
91tsi
Legit
91tsi

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3   Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:38 pm

its a big ass gay ebay turbo lol, its cause of the fuel pressure it sits and richs out until hes almost to redline then it will start to lean and go but u have to shift. This car was built by a guy down south for show purpose only
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3   Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:48 pm

gotcha
Back to top Go down
91tsi
Legit
91tsi

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3   Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:55 pm

His mod list will change everytime u talk to him lol
Back to top Go down
eLetoR
Legit
eLetoR

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3   Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:54 am

That video is terrible. It's no wonder people think everyone from La Crosse is a retard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3   Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:24 am

it wont win an oscar that's for sure lol.. I wish I had a fisheye like u
Back to top Go down
nasty187

nasty187

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3   Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:01 pm

i think he is throwing out the sand for all of ya....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ripsnortin.net

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3   Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:28 pm

yeah who the hell deleted 91tsi's post and simonsez's post ...gay
Back to top Go down
91tsi
Legit
91tsi

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3   Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:29 pm

there in thread killer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3   Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding MazdaFAILspeed3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3