Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am me, but who are you?

Go down 
+7
ma70tt
Tusk
1BADT
Disgustang
kp116
LLcoolJames
MikeyT
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kp116
Legit
kp116

I am me, but who are you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am me, but who are you?   I am me, but who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:09 am

UR LOSN wrote:
kp116 wrote:
I did see that new zr-1! OMG such a nice car. Thats the first one I have seen actually on the streets. Him and some white ss got on it when they left. It was so nice!

We got out to the road but had word that the cops were on there way. Doesn't help when you have 50 people following each other.... scratch

did all the 3 lots head out to watch ya?

Pretty much....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am me, but who are you?   I am me, but who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:11 am

WOW.........Just simply wow. Very cool stuff! I like the Goat. BTW i had a 73 super beetle left to me by my grandma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am me, but who are you?   I am me, but who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:57 am

you should have kept it! they make EXCELLENT wheelie machines on the street!

simple motor swap and a sticky tire. impresses high school girls! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am me, but who are you?   I am me, but who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:01 am

kp116 wrote:
UR LOSN wrote:
kp116 wrote:
I did see that new zr-1! OMG such a nice car. Thats the first one I have seen actually on the streets. Him and some white ss got on it when they left. It was so nice!

We got out to the road but had word that the cops were on there way. Doesn't help when you have 50 people following each other.... scratch

did all the 3 lots head out to watch ya?

Pretty much....

LMAO!!! now wonder why the cops were called! that must have been one LOOOOOONG caravan....
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: I am me, but who are you?   I am me, but who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:49 am

Another GTO owner Smile
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: I am me, but who are you?   I am me, but who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:42 am

that gtp looks pissed off! lets hear about the ls motor an what it will do in the s10... o ye, welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: I am me, but who are you?   I am me, but who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:11 am

Welcome, Thats some bad azz looking stuff you have there.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: I am me, but who are you?   I am me, but who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:00 pm

that s10 looks bad ass. welcome
Back to top Go down
1BADT
Legit
1BADT

PostSubject: Re: I am me, but who are you?   I am me, but who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:26 pm

I'm sorry stop laughing and get your car done. so I can start laughing. affraid Laughing

Sleep Let me guess, I have to run that dual power adder s-10 with my 6 cyl. grandpa car. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am me, but who are you?   I am me, but who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:39 pm

nope, just the DD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am me, but who are you?   I am me, but who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:43 pm

ma70tt wrote:
that gtp looks pissed off! lets hear about the ls motor an what it will do in the s10... o ye, welcome.

hopin on low boost bout 750. then high boost and spray 1078? Virgina Speed thinks she will do everybit of it. but only dyno will tell. its by far the most expensive motor I have ever had built.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am me, but who are you?   I am me, but who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:55 pm

Tye i am sure would love to see that gtp!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am me, but who are you?   I am me, but who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:00 am

who's Tye?
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: I am me, but who are you?   I am me, but who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:09 am

Tye is a mustang driving ls motor loving homo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am me, but who are you?   I am me, but who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:21 am

Blown91LX wrote:
Tye is a mustang driving ls motor loving homo.

STFU Disgustang boy.

Tye had a pretty fast GTP back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: I am me, but who are you?   I am me, but who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:24 am

Im a disgustang man!
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: I am me, but who are you?   I am me, but who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:28 pm

I am Tye. I had a GTP, but never got around to putting a turbo on it. it ran a 12.6@112 on street tires with the stock blower but ill always have a spot for a nicely done 3800. looks nice man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am me, but who are you?   I am me, but who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:30 am

cant rule out the 4dr family cars!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am me, but who are you?   I am me, but who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am me, but who are you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: